pulled stomach muscle

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
Its Sunday I'd rather not go to the er for this so I figure I'll ask here first. I was doing some bouncing last night and all of a sudden got a very sharp pain in my side. I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my belly. It hurts like no tomorrow when I move or its touched. Baby is happily kicking said spot to make sure I'm still alive. Is there anything I can do to help it? Is there even a point in going to the doctor tomorrow?

Yes. Never know what's happening on the inside and it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I thought I'd done similar a few weeks ago and mentioned in my next checkup. Could touch a spot where I felt like I should have a bruise. Doc agreed that it's likely I pulled something, said we are more likely to do that while pregnant due to the relaxing of muscles.

It's worth a call to your OB tomorrow, or a nurse hotline tonight if your insurance has one. If that's the only symptom you have and there is a reason behind it, you may be all right staying in tonight. Everything odd is worth noting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->