Pumpkin Patch

So sorry that there's still no more BFPs, was really hoping at least one of you would join me this month. I've got my fingers crossed for you im_mi! :thumbup:

bexx, how are you feeling hunny?

I'm feeling a bit snappy and miserable, but I guess that's normal. Had nasal congestion during the night and didn't want to use my decongestant spray so had to endure it.

Boobies really hurt again this morning which I was pleased about though lol.

:dust: to everyone this cycle!

hi, jen!! aww i bet your little girl will look so cute all dressed up, cant wait to see pics! My lil man isnt getting dressed up, im quite miffed actually, we wanted to take him trick or treating but im working saturday night now so no can do :(

Bexx, im all congested too. Youve just made me even more convinced that i am pregnant he he he.

Yeah, Bexx, thanks for sucking all the pregnant out of this thread....lol, I'm just messing with you.....the wedding is going to be crazy fun, and then I'm on a 10 day vacation (or holiday as you guys in the UK call it) from work. NO WORK. I'm turning my work phone off and buying 2 cases of wine, and going to concentrate on baby making! I also think now would be a great time to get a good thourough check up at the GYN, see if everything is working down there, lol. Good luck im_mi!

Afternoon, ladies!!

Well, as suspected, my opk was just positive!! YAY! :wohoo: DH came home at lunch for bd, and I think we'll plan on bd tomorrow and Sunday for sure, and then possibly Monday as well, depending on how my temps look. Now let's just hope that those antibiotics give him some super sperm! :spermy: Super enough to get me pg, not super enough to make multiples or anything awful like that, lol.

It's actually snowing here again! WTF? It's been snowing since about 10 this morning (it's almost 2:30 now) and now it's starting to stick to the ground. I don't suppose it will stick around too long, since I think it's supposed to be warmish tomorrow, but still. I really didn't want it to be too :cold: for trick or treating tomorrow.

I'm so jealous that you get a vacation, Erin! How awesome that will be for you! I still have about a month and a half before Christmas break, but then I think I'll be off for about a month, so I suppose I can't complain. Plus, DH and I are going to New York for a few days right before Christmas because I bought him Jets tickets for his birthday. He's never seen the Jets play at Giants Stadium and I've never been to NYC, so I think we're both pretty excited!

Yay for five weeks, Becky! Sorry you're feeling crappy, though. It will get better, but sadly that doesn't help while you're going through it! :hugs:

Well, back to papers while Alex is still sleeping. HUGS!!

Thanks for the congrats JLove and Jefner, every week feels like a huge milestone at this point. :flower:

Oh, and though I may indeed have sucked all the pregnant out of this thread, I'm bloody lonely lol. I hereby order you all to get knocked up so you can come keep me company! :D

As you can probably tell, I'm feeling a lot better now. Blasted mood swings lol. :laugh2:

hooray for a positive OPK, jen! hope you guys manage to catch that eggy this month :wohoo:

glad youre feeling better, bexx :hugs:

Hello girls! It has been a long time since I last logged in... I think it was early October when I last came on here. How is everyone doing?

I wasn't quite a happy bird since I got my AF in early October, just wasn't quite myself. I am convinced that it might never happen. Playing with my little niece (who is 2) was both comforting and saddening... I really want a l'il one to call my own... My mind was so messed up that even my temping was all over the place...

On a different note, I started my acupuncture treatments. The doc is absolutely lovely and so positive. Apparently the treatment aim is to balance my hormone and prepare my uterus. I never like needles but it wasn't bad at all (except the 1 she put around ur uterus area... a bit weird that one is)

I am starting to feel better now with the doc's encouragement. Just passed my 35th b-day. Hope I will at least have a lovely pg bump, if not a baby, when next Oct comes around...

Sorry for the long post. Coming on here is the 1st thing I did when I decided to pull myself out of the dump. You girls have always been so supportive. Please cure me of my moaning myrtle syndrome!!!:dohh:

hello again, nibbler! :hugs:

(just so you know, we've moved into another thread now - remember remember my bfp this november, its called :) come join us!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->