Pumpkin Patch

Jefner

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Do you plan on finally getting that :bfp: in October? If so, come and join us here in the Pumkin Patch! I know there are quite a few of us from the late Sept./early October testers thread who are on CD 1 today, so I thought it would be nice to start a team for us so we can go through this coming cycle and get our :bfp:s together.

Since I started the team, I'll introduce myself. I'm Jenny :hi: and DH and I are currently ttc # 2. I'm on CD 1 and this will be our third cycle of actively trying, but we haven't been preventing since April. Our DD Alex will be 2 on October 24. It took 8 cycles to get pg with Alex; it turned out that DH had a small infection from an old surgery that was affecting his swimmers' motility. The doc put him on antibiotics and I got pg before he even finished the bottle! We're hoping it doesn't take that long this time, but since it's been six months of bd'ing around O time, DH put a call in to the doc today. Who knows, maybe he has scar tissue from that old surgery that's causing recurrent infection. Either way, worth a look! Good things tend to happen for us in October (DH's b-day, DD's b-day) and February (let's hope I don't have to wait that long!), so I have a good feeling about this month!

So come and join our team! I can't wait to get to know everyone!

:hug: and :dust: to all!!

I would love to join! I am on CD20, and was told to do a HPT on Oct 4.

I love it...Pumpkin Patch!

I am also on CD1. This will be second month TTC for our first. My mother and brother were both born in October, I was born in November and my lovley husband was born in December! So I'm crossing my fingers to get pregnant by the end of the year. I would really like to give it as a Christmas present to hubby....or to myself. LOL

I think I may have a fighting chance as I am turning 24 and DH will be 27....still young and spry!

Aww Yay Jenny....Team Pumpkin Patch:yipee:

My name is Lisa and DH and I are ttc our second also. Our DS, Callum, is fast approaching his 5th birthday:shock:~where is time going?! It only seems like yesterday that he arrived 10wks early! Thankfully he was fine and just needed help with feeding.
Its a been a bit of a rollercoaster ride so far but hoping it just keeps going up from now on. We started ttc in October 08 and have had 2 :bfp:s since then....unfortunately they've not been sticky:sad2:..... Fingers crossed it'll be 3rd time lucky with a super sticky cycle #13.

Hope everything turns out to be ok with your DH Jenny:hugs: Look forward to chatting later:hugs:

:hugs: and :dust: to all that enter the Pumpkin Patch

Heya girls! :hi:

I'm Becky, I live in a big town in Suffolk but am hoping to move to the country before having baby. [-o< I've been with my hubby for 11 years. I'm 29 and he's 41, so don't know if that's gonna knock our chances of conceiving a bit, but he's quite healthy so I hope not - his sperm swim very well (we've had a look under the microscope lol). :D

This is our second month of trying, neither of us have any kids already. I was on BC for about 10 years, but we've been using condoms for the last 2. My cycles have always been regular though as I was on the mini-pill.

I always knew I wanted kids, but it never felt like the right time until very recently. Our work/home life hasn't changed for years, but mentally we're now ready and I'm very broody lol.

I hope to be testing around the 22nd of October. Would really like to succeed this month as not looking forward to the thought of carrying through the summer lol. Saw my best friend do it this year and it didn't look like much fun. :D

hiya girls.... i am popping my head in to say hi!!!!!! i am not testin til oct 10.... but am not holding out much hope, so i expect to be joining you all....

my name is laura, and i am 40, we lost our baby recently at 17 weeks, it has broken my heart, i thought we were all done with having children, but found i out i was pg , and once we got over the shock we were delighted.... so, we are trying again.....

will be poping in to say hi...and will keep the girls up to date with how things are goiong in sept and early oct testers.... but as i say, i am not holding out alot of hope this time..

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all....

xxxxxxxxxx

Aww Loobi....where's the PMA lovely?!......I'm sending a truck load with this msg hun:hugs: Really hope you get that :bfp::hugs:

Bexx...:yipee::hugs:
That's fab that you've seen the lil :spermy: swim well:rofl: and I'm sure DH's age isn't going to hinder things at all.....There's men in their 90s still fathering children....he's got a long time to go yet, bless him.

:hi: Appa and Harmonygirl72....wishing you lots of :dust: and to get to know you both better in the coming cycle:hugs:

Hey Jenny....is it morning with you yet?:hugs:

Good morning, Ladies! :hi:

Looks like we've got a good start here in the Pumkin Patch! :dance: Welcome everyone!

@ Laura ~ ss for your loss! I can't even imagine. FX'd for you hun!!

@ Becky ~ My DH is a bit older than I am too, he's 37 (or will be in Oct) and I'm 28. I think if it weren't for that infection we would have gotten pg sooner, so if your DH is healthy, then hopefully the age diff won't matter!

@ Lisa ~ cycle # 13 will be lucky for you, I can feel it! As will cycle # 3 for me! Three has always been my favorite number because I was born on 3/3..so it's got to be lucky, right?!

@ Appa17 ~ Welcome, cycle buddy! You, me, welshrose, and bexx are all on the same CD! As much as it sucks to be starting over for anther cycle, at least we can go through it together!

@ harmonygirl72 ~ Welcome! FX'd that you get that BFP!!

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? I think DH's planning on working outside (apparently our shed needs to be painted before winter :rolleyes:) and I think I'm going to send Alex out there with him. She's been cooped up inside all week because it's been raining off and on, but today I think I'll just throw her rainboots on her and let her go! Maybe that way then I can get something done around the house. We're having some friends over for football tomorrow, so I should clean up a bit, esp. since the kitchen's still a mess from the gingerbread cookies we made yesterday.

:hug:

@ Lisa ~ cycle # 13 will be lucky for you, I can feel it! As will cycle # 3 for me! Three has always been my favorite number because I was born on 3/3..so it's got to be lucky, right?!

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? I think DH's planning on working outside (apparently our shed needs to be painted before winter :rolleyes:) and I think I'm going to send Alex out there with him. She's been cooped up inside all week because it's been raining off and on, but today I think I'll just throw her rainboots on her and let her go! Maybe that way then I can get something done around the house. We're having some friends over for football tomorrow, so I should clean up a bit, esp. since the kitchen's still a mess from the gingerbread cookies we made yesterday.

Aww wow Hun....you were born on the 3/3, we got married on the 3/3 and DH was born on 13/6.....3's go into everything!:dohh::rofl:

We're not upto much at the mo, going to go to a nice big park later with Callum and Poppy (furbaby), collect some conkers and autumnal leaves and then go play on the swings whilst trying to keep Poppy away from the swans:dohh:
Hope your cookies turned out well:hugs:

Hey ladies! As you probably noticed, there's a fab little Team Pumpkin Patch bar in my siggy thanks to Lisa (Welshrose), so go ahead and put it in your siggy too! Let everyone know your a member of our team here! And be sure to thank Lisa, as it couldn't be more perfect!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Thanks Lisa!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Aww wow Hun....you were born on the 3/3, we got married on the 3/3 and DH was born on 13/6.....3's go into everything!:dohh::rofl:

We're not upto much at the mo, going to go to a nice big park later with Callum and Poppy (furbaby), collect some conkers and autumnal leaves and then go play on the swings whilst trying to keep Poppy away from the swans:dohh:
Hope your cookies turned out well:hugs:

That's so cool that 3/3 is your anniversary! It really is a fab day! Okay, well maybe fab is a bit of an overstatement, as here the weather is usually beyond crappy, but I still think it's cool. I don't know about you, but I usually O around CD 13, so there's another one!

The park sounds fun! We haven't been there in a while, so I should probably take Alex a few more times before it gets too cold. And the cookies turned out good, they were just a lot of work since I had to roll them out and cut them into shapes (I used my new autumn cookie cutters, so they're all leaves and acorns). Now I know why I usually stick to drop cookies!

The link for the Team Pumpkin Patch logo is...

https://img4.imageshack.us/img4/624/354624451ed5c5am3.gif

Feel free to add it to your siggys....Or more importantly anyone out there with more IT creativity feel free to design a better one...it is a first attempt and could probably be much improved!:dohh:

Banner looks good to me, gonna go add it to my siggy now. :D

My planning for pregnancy book says that the quality of men's sperm decreases as they get older, particularly when they get past 45. I'd never really thought about it before because, as you say, they can father children at any age. Just looks like it might take longer than usual as time goes by.

Still, hubby's sperm sure moved well and I didn't see any with double-tails or anything lol. For anyone that's interested in having a look themselves, we used a cheap microscope from Toys R Us (make sure it magnifies to 900x or you won't see them). :D

hi ladies, can i join you, i'm finally on cd1 today. i average about 34 days but my last 2 af's have been longer due to stress of buying a house & getting married so fingers x'd it goes back to normal this month.

Morning Ladies! :hi:

I hope everyone's having a good weekend! We're having friends over for football later this afternoon, so it's been clean, clean, clean! I used Borax to clean my kitchen sinks last night, and OMG, they literally look brand new!! I've been trying to get the sink clean for years, and now I finally have! :yipee:

Welcome, bumble b! Congrats on buying a house and getting married! How very exciting! And ttc on top of all that? Wow I can totally see why'd you'd be stressed out! Hopefully we can help you relax a bit!

thankyou, yeah it has been a busy few months, buying a house booking our wedding & getting married all in the space of 15 weeks! we must of been crazy :wacko:

it's nice that it's all gone quiet & we can take time to relax now. the quiet peaceful house won't last long as we have decided to get a puppy :happydance: i have wanted on for ages but hubby kept saying "wait until we have our own home"
we get to pick her up in 8 weeks :thumbup:

Oooh i deffo want to get a halloween bfp! :)

I am called Sarah and im on cd2. This will be the 3rd cycle we have ttc our first child :)

Good luck to us all and lots of halloween babydust! lol

x

Morning ladies,

Stopping over from the June Babies thread to spread some positive :bfp: :dust: over ALL of YOU lovely ladies.

I'm still in shock... pinch me please

Hey Everyone:wave:

Welcome Bumbleb and Sarah (Africaqueen)....wishing you both lots of :dust: for a halloween :bfp:

Bumbleb...wow house and wedding in the space of 15wks I take my:howdy:to you Lovely. What kind of puppy are you getting? I've got a
17wk old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy....she definately helps take the stress out of ttc.

Jenny....Hope your friends appreciated all your cleaning babe....esp the sink:thumbup::rofl:
I couldn't get on here yesterday and have just been reading the June babies thread....Twinmad has got her :bfp::yipee:....bless her.

Bexx...How you doing hun?

Hope everyone is having a fab day....catch you later hopefully:hugs:

Morning ladies,

Stopping over from the June Babies thread to spread some positive :bfp: :dust: over ALL of YOU lovely ladies.

I'm still in shock... pinch me please

Thank you Sweetie:hugs:....

Like I said earlier don't lose touch....come visit us often:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back