Pumpkin Patch

is it really bad that i want you to POAS right now??? :haha:

Hahahaha, no I want to too, but I just drank a bunch of coffee....I'll pee in a cup and if it is not super diluted I'll think about it.....off to get ready for work!

I'm so sorry! I peed in a cup and it was almost clear. All I have is a FRER and didn't want to waste it.....I'll hold my pee and test this afternoon, just for you! Lol, and of course for me because I'm dying to know!

lol, you two are bad influences on each other - leave those tests alone! :D

I got a neg with an IC at 8DPO, then my BFP on a FRER and IC at 11DPO. Leaving it just a couple of days really can make all the difference. ;)

bexx i know youre right but its so hard to get your head around being able to get a BFN on one day and a BFP on the next, iykwim. I only have 2 frers left now but i have a bunch of ICs so perhaps ill just get him to hide the FRER's, i dont want to waste them!

Lol ok J ill let you off this time :p im going to feel really bad for hassling you to test now if its negative. but remember, if its neg it doesnt mean you arent up the duff!

this is worth a read - its certainly made me think twice about testing early.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

Just one thing about those ICs, they tend to have fainter lines than the better quality ones. When I got my BFP, the FRER was much more obvious even though I'd used the same urine sample for both. So if it looks like a positive on the IC but you're not sure, the FRER will hopefully confirm it, it's certainly more cost effective to do it that way. :)

I've been continuing to use the IC every few days just to see how quickly the line appears. The first time, I had to wait for almost the full 10 minutes just to see a faint dash of colour. Yesterday the line appeared while the urine was going up the stick! :D

I did a clearblue digital a few days ago as well. It told me 3+ weeks from conception which is interesting as I was technically 2+3. :-k

Those FF stats are interesting, looks like I'm one of the lucky 16% to get a result the day I did. Mind you, one of the downsides of knowing earlier is that you worry more. I'm only just starting to relax as I come up to 5 weeks, but 6 is the milestone for me as the risk of miscarriage drops substantially at that point.

WTF???????:growlmad: I started bleeding today????? I held my pee from 12 to 4:30 to take a test and when i went to the bathroom, I had brownish spots in my underwear, then when I wiped it was like a brownish red.....not bright red, not dark red, and now I'm cramping like AF..... I am VERY confused.....I'm not even supposed to have AF until Nov. 3rd?!?!?!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:.

Alright......maybe it's implantation bleeding? I'll just wait a little bit and see if it stops, and if not, I guess I'm on CD1. If so, atleast I'll get to have fun this weekend. I can't believe this. If it is AF I cna't even have a glass of wine because I'm on f***ing call! Wow.....look at that PMS, lol. God, what a punch in the nuts!

I was soooooo sure I had done it this month because I started cramping yesterday....

Yes, I did still take a test and of course BFN. I'm hoping this is implantation, but I have a gut feeling it's not. Does ANYBODY have any idea WTF this is? I'm so pissed right now. UGGGHHHHHHHH!:growlmad:

Oh JLove, I don't know what to say! I guess it could be implantation bleeding, but it sounds a bit heavy for that. Still, everyone's different, so who knows?

Have you been keeping an eye on your temps at all? A sudden drop then rise would indicate implantation, a sustained drop AF.

If it is implantation, it's unlikely you'd get a BFP on the same day so don't worry about the negative result. All I can suggest is that you test again in a couple of days, especially if the spotting has stopped.

Ohh J that sucks!! i vote implantation, ill keep my fx'd that its not the evil :witch:

So sorry mate, i know how you feel after my random bleeding earlier this month :hugs: :dust:

I'm going to keep an eye on it....just went to the bathroom again, and when I wiped it was brown and looked like it was going away. I'm going to keep some PMA up in here! No use in getting worked up about something I can't do anything about right now.

I'm just glad I have some people to vent to that know what it's like...ya know? Thanks everyone! FX'd!!!!

No, haven't been temping. I gave up because I kept forgetting.....but I'll sit down for like 15 min without eating or drinking or talking, and I notice if I take my temp before O it's about 97.6 and after O it's around 98.5-98.6.
Right now it's 98.34, so who knows. I just drank some apple juice though.

Alright, off to try to nap in case I have to work tonight. I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow.

it really does sound like it could be implantation hun, good for you for keeping up the PMA. it aint over until the fat lady sings! :hugs:

i feel like CRAP again tonight. ugh, my cold was going away ffs and this evening all of a sudden i feel like the walking dead, im all congested and so effing tired but i dont actually feel ill.... ive heard you can get coldy symptoms in early pregnancy so im hoping thats what that is. Roll on tuesday!

morning ladies,
im_mi & jlove, how are things going today? any beautiful lines for us to jealously admire?

well i haven't ovulated yet :happydance: i'm celebrating it coz i want to see my opk progression for the first time ever when i finally ovulate!

i have set up a new thread but i don't like it without you guys so going to stay here with my pumpkin patch buddies :hugs:

loobi, how are you?

bexx, how are you feeling hunny?

welshrose, missing you, hurry back :hugs:

hiya.... ah jlove..... i am crossing evrything for you that it is implantation.... xxxxxxx

bumble b.. i am ok.... trying so hard to be anyway.... i will oin you in your new thread...whats it called, ?? i will come find you.....

im_mi... i dont reckon you will be joining us over there.,..sounds promising for you...

crossing everything for im_mi and Jlove....
is there anyone else waiting to test? i dont think there is is there????

sending ya all lostsa love... i am going to poke my head into bumble b's new thread....

xxxxxxx

BFN this morning, did 3 IC's. one was a dip stick one and the other two were those cassette ones that come with a pipette. there was definitely a faint line on the first cassette one (FMU) but because they are so notorious for evaps i am reluctant to believe it's an actual line. The only thing that gives me hope that it was a line is that there was nothing on the 2MU one!

I am only 10dpo today so theres still time for my BFP. Last night when i was lying in bed, i was feeling really strong squeezing sensations in my uterus just like i did with Jack so i hope thats a good sign!

Jlove, how's the bleeding today? hope its stopped!!
Bumble b, im glad youre excited about your OPK progression! looking forward to your updates.
Laura, im sorry you are having to try so hard to feel ok. You dont always have to be strong, you know. I hope you have lots of loving support where you are :hugs:

Ugggggh i feel ill again today!! i thought it was maybe just because i was so tired yesterday from taking jack for a run around in the park. Im so annoyed, my cold was going and now it seems to have come back with full force. Im praying its because my immune system is down due to pregnancy :haha:

Well, I'm starting at CD1 today....I got up for a bit this morning and there was definitely a bit of a flow and the darker red that comes with AF. My boobs aren't sore anymore and my head is aching bad.....I'm not angry or sad about it....just ready to try again! Besides, now I'll be able to get drunk at the wedding festivities....:happydance:

I gotta change my ticker and everything. I'm just wondering why AF decided to show 12 DPO and like 4 days early at that?!?!!? Stupid witch....keep a schedule! I tell you one thing, she's definitely on time for Halloween.:growlmad:

im_mi....keep testing, I have everything crossed for ya.

Everyone else, have a great day, and have we formed a new group??? Or decided on a name for it?

Aww im sorry J :( that sucks! i really thought you were going to get lucky this month! Im glad you are feeling positive though, and i hope you have an amazing time at the wedding! theres always a silver lining :)

bumble b formed a new group, remember remember my BFP this november she called it. Ill follow you girlies wherever you go!

love..
so sorry petal.... come over to " remember , remember my bfp this november " thread.... thats where bumble b and i are so far, and a few other ladies have popped in too....

im_mi..i hope you only call in for a visit, fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Hi Ladies!

Jlove: sorry about :witch: hun. That stinks! :hugs: Well, I guess now you can have crazy fun at the wedding!

im_mi: Things are looking promising for you! Hopefully by Tuesday you'll have that :bfp:! I hope your cold gets better! It's no fun being sick, esp. when you have a little one running around!

loobi: How are you doing, hun?

bumble_b: I'll totally pop over to the new thread; sounds like fun!

welshrose: okay, you can get your computer back anytime...I miss you!! Hope all's well and that you're gearing up for O time!

Well, not much new here. I think I'm about to O, so DH is coming home for lunch today so we can "take care of business." My opks yesterday were negative, but the one from last night was close to positive. I bet when I do one this afternoon it will be positive, so yay for O!!! I'm really hoping that the antibiotics that DH's on take care of his motility problem like they did last time. Keep your fingers crossed!

So is anyone dressing up for Halloween? Welshrose, im_mi, what are your boys going as? Alex is going to be a ladybug. Her costume is pretty cute; it came with little wings and an antenae headband. I'll post pics later this weekend.

Well, I got up "early" to grade papers, so I'd better get to it before Alex gets up. I'll pop back on later to let you know the opk results. Have an awesome day everyone!

HUGS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"