Pupppy Toys

J

Jade--x

Can anyone recommend anywhere you can get pet toys for teeny puppies. Her mouth only just fits over your finger she's teeny and we can't find any toys for her that are reasonably inexpensive? And preferrably something that doesn't squeak :dohh: She's so playful she constantly wants to play but I'd rather her have her own toys than my LO's socks that she seems to keep finding and all the toys I can find in the obvious places to look (Asda, Wilkos, Pets at Home, etc.) Are all to big for her bless her

I had to buy her kitten toys already haha but most of them I found have feathers on and she'd chew them up straight away, she really needs something she can chew on that's not just gonna fall to bits, but she's only 8 weeks and can't have any dog chews or treats yet x

pets at home has a whole range of puppy toys.... some of them actually look like baby toys lol

How about taking some old ordinary (adult) socks, cutting them into strips and plaiting them together? It makes them a bit tougher than just a sock and my pups used to love them.

Small cuddly toys from charity shops are great too :thumbup: ... preferably with embroidered eyes rather than anything which can come loose and cause a choking hazard.

Best teething puppy toys are kongs (they make an xxs one that's super tiny!) and the xs nylabones... Both are safe for puppies :thumbup:

When she gets a little older and has stronger teeth, deer antlers are AMAZING for puppies as they don't break or splinter, are all natural and help with their crazy need to chew. My dog loves them and they last sooo long!

You can also take old towels or rags, soak them in water and then freeze them.. Make a good chew toy and soothes the gums, just make sure you supervise and their teeth don't get stuck etc. You can also freeze yogurt inside the Kong to soothe teeth too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->