Pushchairs!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Would u have a pick pushchair? lol ive seent this lovely pink one but would it be too much?

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/um388v66m.jpg

This is it! Is it too much pink should i just stick with black?

Thats niceeee I like it.

What one is it?

x

I was just thinkin that AG Mark wouldnt wanna lol!

Wobbles its a Hauck Targo city its called heres where i found it!
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navi...&productPos=1&catno=UM3881B&groupId=395662593

If I were to have a little girl....OMG Everything would be Pink and Girly.....I love it and dont think it is to pink ;)

Love it - Littlewoods a rip off though so look around :D

:happydance: I think i have found the one then! I want everything pick and girly too! YAY!

Its gorgeous, definitley pink everything!lol xxx

Not a pink pram for me as Sonny would probably feel like a knob pushing it down the road. We saw some pink ones but they were all a bit garish and with a baby girl, almost everything is pink so it can get a bit overkill!

If you like it though, buy it. :)

The 3rd pushchair doesnt look like the same pram. Its nice though, the 3rd image that is. Not keen on the other 2. Bit too pink.

I personally wouldn't have a pink pram - it's just a bit much! I'd stick with grey or black but that's just me. Who knows I may change my mind if I have a girl next!

:dohh: Ive gone off the idea already, i love the pram still but i just dont think it would suit me! So im now in a strop about it all i just want to find my dream pram lol! Im leaning towards the Buzz at the min!
x

Sophie go check some out instore? Have you tried the applie i-candy?

Sophie go check some out instore? Have you tried the applie i-candy?

Yeah ive been in store hun, i have decided its def gonna be the quinny buzz in black and carrycot in black and the car seat hopefully pink lol! Im goin mothercare after my 20 week scan on wed and gonna see if they still do where u pay off monthtly, we did this with Kai's!
I love the apple but i have looked in toy r us and mothercare which is the only places we have in cov and neither sell it!
I think the buzz and apple look very much alike only the buzz is 3 wheeler!
xx

Yeah MotherCare still do the Nursery plan hun. I think the latest you can pay it off is 6 weeks before your babys due. We took it out but i paid mine off in two months so just need to wait for them to deliver it on 19th Novemeber :)

Mothercare are so pricey though I noticed :shock:

Mothercare are so pricey though I noticed :shock:

Tell me about it. Most my stufs from Mother Care due to the convenience of Mothercare World. If i was a patient person I reckon I could have saved a fortune..

Saying that... I did get my car seat half price. Suppose even then it still dosent come to close to what I could have saved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->