pushed too far...

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
I have been pushed too far. over the past 3 days i have been doing nothing but crying and feeling awful. Sunday i was suppose to see eric, but didnt cause he said he was tired and stuff from drinking with friends the night before...later on told me he was going to his brothers (5:30pm) and i automatically knew he wasnt because he stopped texting me until 12:30 in the afternoon on monday. I went over monday afternoon and asked him where he went because i knew he wasnt at his brothers and he tells me he had went to sam's dorm to get shit he left there yet, he ended up sleeping over anddd having sex with her. :cry: he said he doesn't know why i am so upset because he had said he wanted us to be friends and see where things went but this is the second time in less than a week that he lied to me about her and he told me he doesnt see why he needed to tell me exactly where he was going anyway. Then i said fine so we can date others then? and he told me no because he doesnt want me dating other people and because he might be joining the airforce and if he does, he wants the baby and i to live off base with him...like really?! if we are "just friends" you can fly your ass to where ever i am! I am sooo sick and tired of keeping my life on hold like i have been because he keeps telling me to wait and every time i get hurt over and over again. He says he slept with her because she has a bf and he wanted to prove she cheated....i say its a dumb excuse and he is being an asshole. :cry:

then we get to today and apparently my parents are fighting in the car right now about me and arguing about how much of an awful person i am. like seriously i am constantly kept to myself. i never do anything like omgggg. i honestly dont know what to do anymore. the only reason i know they are talking crap is because my sister just tweeted it. here is the tweet:

"my parents always make my sister out to be such a bad person.... #stopfighting"

:cry::cry: i am sick of not feeling wanted or cared about. i am ready to like just run away from all of this stress and pain. i cant take it anymore!!!!

Ashley, Im going to be totally honest with you now and only cause i care about you.
Eric is a waste of space, he has proven that time and time again and sooner or later your going to have to say enough is enough.
Right now your priorities are you and your baby and i honestly think you need to move on from him.
He has no right to tell you to wait around for him :nope:

I don't have much advice.... But it sounds like Eric is a player.... :nope: I think he is just coming up with excuses.... He's being extremely immature. I am so sorry hon. I think it'd be best if you stopped talking to him for awhile. Maybe later on he'll come to you, interested in you and Bean. But for now, I think you need to ditch him, to take that extra un-needed stress off your shoulders. It seems like your parents give you enough grief as it is. It isn't good for you or Bean.

:hugs:

Big :hugs:
Didn't want to R&R hon.

Why is i one rule for him one for you? :growlmad: He cant have his cake and eat it, so to speak.
If he said he wanted to see where it goes with you (and knows you still like/love him) he SHOULD NOT go around sleeping with other girls, that's down right disrespectful!
Don't keep your life on hold for this silly boy! He clearly needs to grow up, get his act together and get his priorities straight!
If he wont treat you right, there's always somepne who will, remember that :flower:

thanks girls...i am just sooo lost right now. i have class in like 40 minutes, i cant stop crying...i havent done my homework for this class tonight or my 8am one. i am just sooo done. i cant keep myself together for 5 seconds to even fake a smile.

I'm sorry but this Eric dude is a right douche. You need to distance yourself from him before he causes you more stress, you don't need him. As for your parents as much as they shouldn't be nasty to you or about you they did try to protect you from him, that's most likely the real reason they're pissed at the moment, they probably feel like they could of prevented this. Parents just stress about things, like we're experiencing ourselves now hen we get worked up about little things that go on whilst we're pregnant, it's cause we care. You just need to talk to them when they've chilled out. I hope things start to get better for you :flow:

I'm sorry but this Eric dude is a right douche. You need to distance yourself from him before he causes you more stress, you don't need him. As for your parents as much as they shouldn't be nasty to you or about you they did try to protect you from him, that's most likely the real reason they're pissed at the moment, they probably feel like they could of prevented this. Parents just stress about things, like we're experiencing ourselves now hen we get worked up about little things that go on whilst we're pregnant, it's cause we care. You just need to talk to them when they've chilled out. I hope things start to get better for you :flow:

they dont even know about eric. i refuse to tell them because i still want him to be around for bean and he has already said he wants to be here for bean. i dont want to take that away. strangely enough, though he has done some shitty things to me in the past 2 months he has always been there to talk about bean and discuss things. he is making a great father just an asshole of a boyfriend or friend. my parents were apparently fighting because i asked my mom why she wasnt home (called her) and she said she went to the mall and i asked if she had prepared dinner seeing as i had class and she told me to do it my fcuking self and she wasnt my maid when all i had done was ask very nicely might i add, if she had made anything. and i told her okay nevermind ill make myself somethinggg and she hung up on me

Didn't want to R&R but Eric sounds like an idiot, honestly. He can't expect you not to see other people but he can do whatever he likes. IMO that excuse is really stupid and hes just trying to come up with things.

I honestly don't know about your parents hun.

Just wanted to offer big :hugs:

is time you forgot about eric hun he's treated you like crap so many times and this just proves you cant trust or rely on him you deserve so much better :flow:

they dont even know about eric. i refuse to tell them because i still want him to be around for bean and he has already said he wants to be here for bean. i dont want to take that away. strangely enough, though he has done some shitty things to me in the past 2 months he has always been there to talk about bean and discuss things. he is making a great father just an asshole of a boyfriend or friend. my parents were apparently fighting because i asked my mom why she wasnt home (called her) and she said she went to the mall and i asked if she had prepared dinner seeing as i had class and she told me to do it my fcuking self and she wasnt my maid when all i had done was ask very nicely might i add, if she had made anything. and i told her okay nevermind ill make myself somethinggg and she hung up on me

Oh really? That's a different story then, she is just being out of order :/. I'm sorry things are like this for you, especially whilst you're pregnant as you really don't need this stress. Going back to Eric I think you should either distance yourself from him emotionally and just have him as your baby's father not boyfriend or what I'd do and play him at his own game and see other guys. But that's me, I'm evil when a guy treats me wrong.

Technically, I dont belong here (I was a teen mom at one point though). I honestly think you need to get rid of him and move on. You need to think about you and your baby. He sounds like a player and it is so wrong of him to make you just hang on by a thread because it's what he finds convenient for him. That isnt fair to you and your baby at all and you deserve soooooo much better than that.

:hugs: ASHLEY!! :hugs:

ok, I know it's REALLY hard to walk away BUT you can't give this man any more chances! He keeps stomping on you and as much as it seems like he wants to be involved with LO he's proving he doesn't care about being involved with you.. I think it would be best for you to distance yourself completely.. and let HIM come to you to be involved with LO.. you keep opening the door to let him in and now it is his turn to prove it to you that he really does want to play the Dad role. Cut him loose and see if he takes the time to get involved all by himself.

xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Like everyone else has said, Eric is being an asshole and he doesn't deserve any more of your time. You deserve a lot better than how he's treating you. At this point, he's just stringing you along and that's not fair on you...you can't wait around forever for him.

As for your parents, I have no idea what to say about them. :nope: I'm really sorry that you have that stress, too. Your mom sounds like she's acting really immature.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->