Quack! Anyone want to be a waiting duck with me?

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
Hehe sorry about the punny title. I am waiting till October-December 2020. I am waiting on my gastric bypass so that I can be at an appropriate weight to TTC (I'm currently 327 pounds) So I am waiting for my surgery which will hopefully be between April and May 2020. So then 6-8 months after depending on when my weight loss plateau's we can TTC. So for now I am just a sitting waiting duck looking for some buddies!

I have tea and a puppy!

Following :) Good luck, I hope that the wait goes quickly :)

Hehe sorry about the punny title. I am waiting till October-December 2020. I am waiting on my gastric bypass so that I can be at an appropriate weight to TTC (I'm currently 327 pounds) So I am waiting for my surgery which will hopefully be between April and May 2020. So then 6-8 months after depending on when my weight loss plateau's we can TTC. So for now I am just a sitting waiting duck looking for some buddies!

I have tea and a puppy!

I'll join and wait with you :flower: DH and I are waiting to start try until probably around June. There's no concrete date, yet, but we know it'll be some time in 2020.

I hope the wait goes by quickly for you!

Hi will join you but we wont be trying until march/April 2021 so still a long way off yet. My baby boy is 14 weeks old nearly so we are holding out untill he is around 18 months.
I'm 40 and will be 41 when we start trying. I'm on the mini pill but am planning to stop taking it toward the end of 2020 so I can give my body a chance get back into my natural cycle.

Hi will join you but we wont be trying until march/April 2021 so still a long way off yet. My baby boy is 14 weeks old nearly so we are holding out untill he is around 18 months.
I'm 40 and will be 41 when we start trying. I'm on the mini pill but am planning to stop taking it toward the end of 2020 so I can give my body a chance get back into my natural cycle.

We're waiting until our daughter is around 18 months old, too. She's already 12 months, though so it's only a 6ish month wait. But I don't want to big of an age gap between my kids, so we don't want to wait much longer than that.

We're waiting until our daughter is around 18 months old, too. She's already 12 months, though so it's only a 6ish month wait. But I don't want to big of an age gap between my kids, so we don't want to wait much longer than that.

How exciting hon. 6 months will come around in no time.
I want at least a 2 year age gap with mine.
Not sure if my body will still be in working order by the time we start trying but will be leaving it in Gods hands and hoping for the best

I’m so excited to have some buddies! Good luck in your wait ladies! My pup just turned a year old today :) yay! My S/O and I have started looking at houses. Hoping to buy a house by the end of the summer. So that’s exciting!
You guys are so lucky to have
Wee ones I see people getting pregnant and having babies and my heart is just like “give me them sticky beans!”

How exciting hon. 6 months will come around in no time.
I want at least a 2 year age gap with mine.
Not sure if my body will still be in working order by the time we start trying but will be leaving it in Gods hands and hoping for the best

If we are able to conceive right away, we'll have a little over 2 years between our youngest and a new baby. It's really hard to say if it'll work out that way, though. We've had a lot of trouble with TTC in the past, so it's possible that it'll take a while to have a successful pregnancy again. I have a few different fertility problems and getting older certainly isn't helping with those problems.

I’m so excited to have some buddies! Good luck in your wait ladies! My pup just turned a year old today :) yay! My S/O and I have started looking at houses. Hoping to buy a house by the end of the summer. So that’s exciting!
You guys are so lucky to have
Wee ones I see people getting pregnant and having babies and my heart is just like “give me them sticky beans!”

Happy birthday to your pup! :cake:
Buying a house sounds so exciting! That's one of my and my DH's goals in the next couple years. Have you starting narrowing down what kind of houses you like or are you just kind of looking to see what's out there?
I'm sending you lots of sticky baby dust so you can have a stockpile for when it's time to TTC :) :dust: I don't forget how lucky I am to have my kids, especially because it was a really hard road at times. Soon, it'll be your turn :flower:

Happy birthday to your pup! :cake:
Buying a house sounds so exciting! That's one of my and my DH's goals in the next couple years. Have you starting narrowing down what kind of houses you like or are you just kind of looking to see what's out there?
I'm sending you lots of sticky baby dust so you can have a stockpile for when it's time to TTC :) :dust: I don't forget how lucky I am to have my kids, especially because it was a really hard road at times. Soon, it'll be your turn :flower:

we’ve found a few that we like. We know for sure we want at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The rest we are lenient about because my S/O works at Home Depot and is very very handy.

I found the perfect house for us, but my S/O doesn’t wanna rush into it, but it’s the definition of perfect it’s 4 bedroom 2 bathroom, with a finished basement and potential for a 5th bedroom, it’s got a fenced in yard, and is only $289,000 and our max budget is $400,000.

I would like to wait with you guys if that is okay! I am on a similar timeline to Cowgirlbaby, hoping to TTC from December for number one :)

Exciting for everyone looking at houses. My dream is to have a house on the ground some day. Property in Aus is crazy expensive so we are just in an apartment at the moment. People keep predicting the market will crash and make it easier for young families but I’ll believe it when I see it 8-[

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to wait with you guys if that is okay! I am on a similar timeline to Cowgirlbaby, hoping to TTC from December for number one :)

Exciting for everyone looking at houses. My dream is to have a house on the ground some day. Property in Aus is crazy expensive so we are just in an apartment at the moment. People keep predicting the market will crash and make it easier for young families but I’ll believe it when I see it 8-[

Welcome to our sitting duck corner! I feel that! The market here in Ontario isn’t the greatest, but my S/O is super awesome with money. So hopefully we’ll figure out something that works for us. It’s a matter of finding something with not too many stairs due to my spine

but yay a WTT buddy!! I like having a friend who is in the same timeline as me :3

Well my time being a sitting duck has been pushed back! With this virus, and the guy I was looking at buying a house with backing out on me. Now I’m with a good guy, we are looking at renting a place and becoming foster parents. While waiting for my surgery to come and Trav wants to wait the full 2 years before TTC so maybe 2022?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->