Qualitative blood test (neg or Pos test) no hcg leve

monro84

Reaction score
I have been getting light light positves on wondfo pink handle test and went for blood test today. I told eveyone that I wanted a level test quanative (sp). The nurse called back later and said it was neg. I asked what the levels were she said she did not know they did not have it on the chart. She said there were no levels caues it as too low to register. I was very confused. She called back a little later and said that she had ran a qualitative and not quanitiatve so she would run a quanitative. I asked her what were the levels on a quantiatve that would make it neg. she said she did not know. I told her I have had a 7 leve that ended in chemical and I also had a 22 that was my son. I said that sometimes under a 25 is neg or sometime on beta test under 5 is neg. she said she did not know that cause that was not her speciality.

Does anyone know how a qualitative works besides it detects a yes or now if there is hcg in the blood, I mean whats the cut of to says its neg or positve is it 5 or is it 25 they got to have something right? I cannot find anything on line except it detects if hcg is present in blood or not. :growlmad:

There was someone else on here who had gotten positives on a few frers and hcg was 0. She ended up getting her af so they just were false positives. Hopefully thats not the case for you.

I don't believe in false positives unless your on trigger or close to menopause. I do believe that when the hcg is going up it registers higher in blood than pee but if its in the process of going down it will be lower in blood than pee so that would explain a positive test with 0 hcg....unfortunately i think that is was has happened to me. I believe i got after however i had a blood test today and they retested it as beta. But either way this is a chemical and MC #6. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->