question about "2WW"

Amethyste

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
Hi, It might sounds a bit stupid but i was wondering if there is always 2 weeks between Ovulation and AF. The reason i am asking is because i usually have af on time but being my first month of trying i believe i O around day 18 so does it means AF will be 4 days late compared to if i had it on day 14 ?

Hello there! there is no such thing as a silly question, there can be less than 2 weeks between O and AF, this is called a short Luteal Phase-nothing to worry about unless there is only a week between the 2. A short Luteal Phase is quite common, I have it too, but you don't want it to be too short as it means the implantation time is not long enough for the egg to hold on in case of conception.
Hope this helps!

Thank you frenchymummy ! I think i O last tuesday, that was when i had the most WECM and AF is dues saturday or sunday. So i would think that is ok, i will defo use an OPK next cycle..unless i get a :bfp:.

BTW, are you french ? I am and my OH always calls me frenchy! lol:haha:

Hi, It might sounds a bit stupid but i was wondering if there is always 2 weeks between Ovulation and AF. The reason i am asking is because i usually have af on time but being my first month of trying i believe i O around day 18 so does it means AF will be 4 days late compared to if i had it on day 14 ?

There is no such thing as a stupid question. Especially when going thru ttc. I always find myself asking questions even when I already know the answer. I always doubt myself and need a little positive reinforcment. :thumbup:
Most ppl always have 2 weeks between O and AF. Personally, I have to track my O cuz I have longer cycles. Instead of O'ing on day 14 like most, I O on day 20-24 and it always seems to be slightly different every month.
Today I am 12 dpo and Icould test tomorrow, however because of my irregularity, I am waiting to test till June 4th. That way I know AF is definately late
Good luck and :dust: to you
Soon we will all get our :bfp:'s
Just stay positive!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

I am French oui! :) My OH doesn't call me Frenchie, but I thought it'd be a nice screen name to have..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->