Question about coffee

I totally know what you mean. I couldn't give up coffee for the longest time because I needed a drink with the thickness of coffee. 1-2 cups a day should totally be fine! :thumbup: I drank a cup a day of full caffeinated coffee with my daughter starting in the second trimester, and on the plus side, babies whose mothers drink coffee are less susceptible to the effects of caffeine when you drink coffee while breastfeeding. I definitely noticed that with my daughter -- it didn't affect her sleep at all.

When I went off coffee in first tri with Sophie, I substituted it for cocoa powder. Just used it like I would use instant coffee and make a hot chocolate. Not sure what the caffeine content of cocoa powder is though.

I can't stomach a hot drink with no milk. Green tea is pretty gross to me but my OH likes it.

Hot chocolate sounds good too, but it's just not coffee. Haha!

I don't actually have coffee, I have cafe mocha, half hot chocolate, half coffee. I've been considering digging out my espresso maker and doing a shot of espresso and steamed chocolate milk instead. I don't think that's better but it'll taste better! Haha!

I prefer cream in hot drinks too. I usually only drink tea when I'm sick. I don't drink herbal tea when I'm pregnant because I worry. The only tea I drink with cream is chai and I'm too nervous to drink that during pregnancy too. :wacko:

It will be 9 long months if you don't treat your self to lovely coffee once a day! :flower:

Thank you :)

CD 1 here so no luck this time. Hopefully this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->