Question about faint OPK's

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
I'm really new to using OPK's and bought a few off eBay recently (they are strip type ones). Anyway my question is this:

I know a faint line next to the control line is a negative for the LH surge but when I did one last week there wasn't even a faint line yet today there was, so does this indicate that my body is gearing up for OV?

I'm not saying I might be OV in the next few days I just mean could there be more LH as I approach my most fertile time which is why there is now a faint line?

Not necessarily. I almost always have at least a faint line on OPKs. Wish I could be of more help. Now, if you do them daily and they are getting darker each day then that is usually an indication that your hormones are gearing up.

I agree. When I start testing with mine I always get a faint line. I'd concentrate on it getting darker again and then you know you're getting ready to ov. :thumbup: xxx

thanks for the info, that's all I wanted was confirmation that others do sometimes also get a faint line. Here's hoping it gets darker in the next few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->