question about hands and feet swelling at 31 weeks?

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

So weather has been really nice today - took LO swimming then came home around 1ish and came in the garden - very warm have had to put sun cream on LO and myself. after about an hour and a half i noticed my hands and feet are really swollen.

would the heat have anything to do with this???

Im at a higher risk of Pre-E but i have no head ache and no swelling to my face etc...

is it normal to have swelling of hands and feet at 31 weeks? (30+5). would the sun have made it worse?

Yes, the heat can make it worse. Sounds normal (I am about as far as you and swell hands and feet some days. As long as no headaches, no face swelling, and no bad pain, it's probably normal.

Im a bit more swollen at the moment,Hands,Ankles and feet,My fingers were like sausages after begpgng in the sun for a hour.

Yes, it could be the heat. I experienced this a few weeks ago, myself, after spending time in the heat, and I'm very low risk and have been to the dr since.

thanks ladies swelling went down quite quick after coming in the house :)

I had it too hun, make sure you drink plenty too. Glad you and LO had nice day enjoying the sunshine :)

Ive been swelling since about 28-30 weeks ive noticed that walking around and heat cause it to be worse...even right now my ankles have disappeared. My hands are only swollen in the mornings or after cooking and cleaning. The swelling has been getting worse the bigger and further along i get. I doubt any of its due to pre e buuuuut that doesnt stop the thought from crossing my mind a few times here and there.

My hands and feet swell really bad on occassion usually when im on my feet all day. And im not pre-E but I had very bad swelling always with my first and I was pre-E I think if it happens on a daily basis to go get checked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->