Question about Luteal Phase Length

zoe2010

Reaction score
So I just saw a comment on another thread about LP length, but figured I would start a new thread about it because I'm curious...

What is a normal LP Length? I have 31-32 day cycles and I ovulate anywhere from CD 13-CD 18. Varies from month to month. Anyway this month I ovulated on CD 14 (I don't temp, I'm honestly guessing it based on my cervical position and CM) But on my ovulation day I always have headaches, ovary pain and my CM gets creamy and the next day it's dry. So I'm assuming it was Sunday. Which would make my LP 17 days. Is this ok? Or should I be concerned? This is our 4th month TTC. Would love some input on this :)

Thanks ladies!

So I just saw a comment on another thread about LP length, but figured I would start a new thread about it because I'm curious...

What is a normal LP Length? I have 31-32 day cycles and I ovulate anywhere from CD 13-CD 18. Varies from month to month. Anyway this month I ovulated on CD 14 (I don't temp, I'm honestly guessing it based on my cervical position and CM) But on my ovulation day I always have headaches, ovary pain and my CM gets creamy and the next day it's dry. So I'm assuming it was Sunday. Which would make my LP 17 days. Is this ok? Or should I be concerned? This is our 4th month TTC. Would love some input on this :)

Thanks ladies!

Before having my daughter my LP was 11 days which I thought was too short and now it's 16 days. This is my first cycle TTC #3

I'm not a doctor but I don't think you have anything to worry about. I had an appointment with my ob last week and told her I was concerned with my lp being too short at 11 days and she said I have nothing to worry about. So I don't think 17 days would be an issue either

I'm not a doctor but I don't think you have anything to worry about. I had an appointment with my ob last week and told her I was concerned with my lp being too short at 11 days and she said I have nothing to worry about. So I don't think 17 days would be an issue either

Sorry to make this one about me... But I'm so happy to hear that 11 days isn't too short! My LP is 11 days and I always feel like the little bean can't implant firmly because the lining is already trying to leave...

From my research anything between 10 and 19 days is a healthy lp.

Sorry to make this one about me... But I'm so happy to hear that 11 days isn't too short! My LP is 11 days and I always feel like the little bean can't implant firmly because the lining is already trying to leave...

I've been feeling the same way!! But my doctor thought I was crazy for being worried about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->