Question about OH might be tmi

sandyhen85

Reaction score
So OH and I just BD'd...my cycle has been messed up, but pretty sure I just got a positive OPK... I stayed in bed for ten minutes afterwards, like I always do....when I stood to go to the bathroom My OH's fluid/cum (sorry dont know how to put that nicely) came out of me like water and there was loads, went all over the floor :blush: (sorry tmi) I have never experienced this before, does anyone know if this would have contained sperm still, or do we need to go again later?

Thanks in advance ladies x

This happens a lot. The sperm that were fast will of got further inside. Dont worry its normal for some to leak out xxx

I've had it leak before, but not like this...it was like he had squirted water into me and then I stood up lol sorry....I thought it was funny when it happened, but just worried because its normally thicker, creamier

This happens to me. Sometimes I'll leak for a day or 2, and I've gotten preg. If it's mot normal for you guys, is it possible he had more this time?

Without sounding too crude I would have thought he would have less with the amount of times we have been intimate this week, but it certainly is possible.....ill have to see what happens next time, with a positive opk earlier I am going to guess that the next time will be later haha

Does that some times, the longer you leave it the more runny it goes, I think though that's not the sperm but the just the seaman so all the troops will be off fulfilling their mission .....

Sperm changes consistency like our vaginal fluid does. It comes (pardon the pun) out thick as that is the jelly coat that holds the sperm, then it goes watery and runny, as the jelly breaks down. Also depending on what you OH has eaten/drunk, determines the colour, consistency, and ahem taste of his semen, also I believe it's actually the opposite, the more you do it the watery it is, as spem matures inside the testes, so it's probably fresh, thinner semen xx

Sperm changes consistency like our vaginal fluid does. It comes (pardon the pun) out thick as that is the jelly coat that holds the sperm, then it goes watery and runny, as the jelly breaks down. Also depending on what you OH has eaten/drunk, determines the colour, consistency, and ahem taste of his semen, also I believe it's actually the opposite, the more you do it the watery it is, as spem matures inside the testes, so it's probably fresh, thinner semen xx

Wow, thanks for the info! I had no idea!

Maybe it was more you than him? Your fluid would be much more watery than his.. :)

Apparently... What comes out of you is the liquidy stuff that carries the sperm til their through your cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->