question about opk

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
hi girls!
I am new to ovulation tests and i have a question.
i am not sure if i had a positive today. in the past days i had no line at sll, only the test one. today however i had a line on the positive side. it is not as strong in colour as the test line but not faint either. could that be a positive?

Not quite yet...they test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. Feel free to post a pic at anytime, lol. We love visuals around here!

Thanks for the quick reply!!:thumbup:
So i guess i might be a positive in the next couple of days? Its the first day i had a line appearing, is that a good sign? My temps are still low though. Fertility friend is predi ting my ovulation on sunday.

You can tell i am new to all this :blush:

i.will post my test tomorrow, hope the line gets darker!!!!:happydance:

Sunday sounds good, but don't get upset if it's a day or two later, lol.

Thanks for the quick reply!!:thumbup:
So i guess i might be a positive in the next couple of days? Its the first day i had a line appearing, is that a good sign? My temps are still low though. Fertility friend is predi ting my ovulation on sunday.

You can tell i am new to all this :blush:

i.will post my test tomorrow, hope the line gets darker!!!!:happydance:

Hi Sus09. I got faint lines right before I got a positive result this month. Keep testing! Don't forget that afternoon is the best time.

It is pretty normal to have faint lines for a couple of days in the run-up to O so keep testing until the opk shows a test line the same colour or darker than the control line.

Post pics of the faint line on Dmom's POAS thread!

Thanks girls!

I am really confused. I am doing something wrong...

Years ago, I charted with temperatures and my doctor was able to tell me via those when I Ovulated.

Now I did the same with the temps and the OPK, first time I use them so I am sure I have used them wrong...

I did get few faint lines, but not a positive as you described them... sorry forgot to post a photo...:wacko:

Well Fertily Friend picked up ovulation via my temperatures, which match the results I had with them years ago (I still ovulate on day 14/15) However I have not had a full positive on my OPK... I am a bit confused, I am sure I am doing somethign wrong...

What do you think girls? has anyone had this before? temperatures showing a normal OV but OPK not showing positive?

Go by your temp; some women never see a truly positive OPK.

Well that is good then! I was a bit worried! I mean opk did go from no line to a line just a little fainter than the test line, and then no line again...
I was worried!!:wacko:

The only thing is that maybe I got my timings wrong this month!:nope: as I was waiting for a positive OPK and whe I realised my temps had already gone up! never mind, i still got a chance even if its faint, for a postive this month.:thumbup:

I am so new to using all these gadgets that I don´t know what I am doing lol

Is your chart linked anywhere that we could see it?

I am trying to link it, but not sure how... I tried once and It did not work, see if I can do it now.

I think I managed to insert a link to my chart.

I am 3 days dpo, this match my old patterns

Let me know if you can´t see it.

Nope, just your log in screen. You're one step closer, lol

Put the 'bb' code for FF in your siggy.

lol getting there!

Thanks dachsundmom! I am going to have another go now!! Let´s hope I will be 3rd time lucky lol

That's funny Sus, you and I are both 3 DPO today! Well, at least according to FF. I'm not 100% sure I agree with their O date for me since I had very + OPKs for 3 days but we shall see. I'll take a look at your chart once it's posted and see if it looks anything like mine. Feel free to take a look at mine below.

Ummm, no. lol Use the preview msg before you post so you can see if it's there.

That's funny Sus, you and I are both 3 DPO today! Well, at least according to FF. I'm not 100% sure I agree with their O date for me since I had very + OPKs for 3 days but we shall see. I'll take a look at your chart once it's posted and see if it looks anything like mine. Feel free to take a look at mine below.

well my chart does look a little like yours...

lol I still can´t attach a link here :dohh:, how do I do it girls HELP :haha:

Go to the sharing tab on FF, get the 'bb' code and add it to you siggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"