question about pap/swab tests

MsLesley

Reaction score
i have been asking so many questions on here lately so please forgive me.

I tried to find this answer online but im just not finding anything.

I went and got some tests done today. the doctor took some swabs from my cervix including inside my cervix and about an 1/2 later, i got lots of ewcm that has lasted the rest of the night. i know it was not from any lubrication that they used and i have been having a high amount of creamy cm before this.

is having ewcm common when getting internal cervical swabs done? i thought i ovulated on the 20th ish but now im not so sure because this has been more then i have seen all month.

i know you cant give me any definite answers on this but some feed back would be good = )

TIA

I've never had an increase in CM after a PAP test and I've had a lot of them (had some abnormal cells a couple years ago which resulted in PAP tests every 3 months for awhile). Perhaps you are ovulating later than you thought?

that very well could be the case. every month i get alot of ewcm around ovulation and this month was very odd...and not much of it and since i ovulated (or at least so i thought) i have not had a decrease, rather then increase. two days ago i had lots of watery cm...then yesterday was lots of Creamy cm...then today im getting lots of ewcm.

i think my cycle is just messed up this month :p

sorry about the tmi:blush:

I have never experienced EWCM after paps or swab tests

I have never had ewcm but they do use a lot of lube getting the speculum in there. I always find I am swimming in that afterwards. Good luck. Do you use opks?

I get a lot of CM after smears, but I'm not exactly dry in that area anyway...

Do you do OPK's? I'd get BDing anyway!

i know it was not from the lub..it was definitely me. I dont use OPKs but i think i might for next month.

Thanks ladies!

maybe she just wiggled some loose? idk.....

I don't get my own EWCM after a pap, I get all leaking lube so I always make sure I go home and shower afterwards cause it's disgusting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->