Question about pierced nipples

B

babystar

Hello :) Just a quick question really.. OH asked me to ask lol... are there any breast feeding mothers out there who have/have had nipple piercings??

I ask this question as I have my nipples pierced and wsa looking to try breast feeding once LO is born. My OH said to me if I want to then I should take out my piercings NOW in order to give the holes time to close up properly...Only think is I dont want to take them out just yet... I love them LOL:rofl:

Has anyone had any expierince with nipple piercings etc? When to take them out? Do they have to come out right now? etc etc

thanks very much for any info

:hug:

I don't have my nipples pierced but I know for sure that if you want to breastfeed you should take your piercings out now.

:hug:

i had nipple rings but i took mine out before even getting preg - the holes closed up fine and i've never had any trouble breastfeeding. i would take them out now hun - give them time to close over proper!!!

i am leaving mine in, my peircer says you just take em out for feeding and put them back in after. i dont want mine to grow over so i will try this and see how it goes

I might just do this... although I dunno how annoying it will be takin them out and puttin them in lol

I wonder if there are any piercing forums you might be able to ask on too??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->