question about the pill and getting pregnant...

L

LeeHa

I'm sorry.. :S I Don't really know if this is the right place to post...but it wouldn't hurt to ask, i guess. Sorry if it upsets anyone.

I had stopped taking the pill for a little over a month- i had one period if that makes any more sense.
well I determined when i ovulated by cervical mucus -ew- and it was either the last couple days or i'm at the very end of it, well i started my first pill two days ago bc he was begging me to start taking them well we had sex last night..twice -took pill two- and he ejaculated inside me both times...

I know there's a chance but I just wanted to know how much of a chance there is of getting pregnant?

It's tough to say without charting if you did ovulate or not. The Pill can do all sorts of stuff to your cycle. If you have a typical cycle, CM is generally dry right after ovulation (still a danger zone) or towards the end, as you said. It's tough to say where you were without temps to cross-reference.
Sorry I'm not much more help than that.

It's tough to say without charting if you did ovulate or not. The Pill can do all sorts of stuff to your cycle. If you have a typical cycle, CM is generally dry right after ovulation (still a danger zone) or towards the end, as you said. It's tough to say where you were without temps to cross-reference.
Sorry I'm not much more help than that.

You were still helping me and I really appreciate it. thank you :hugs:

I agree with sarah,

Without knowing when you ovulated then its a hard ask. But they always say presence of any ewcm (thick or runny) you are fertile so there could be chance.

If you do not want to get pregnant then take the morning after pill. xx

I agree with sarah,

Without knowing when you ovulated then its a hard ask. But they always say presence of any ewcm (thick or runny) you are fertile so there could be chance.

If you do not want to get pregnant then take the morning after pill. xx

Thanks for the advice :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"