Question about upcoming scan!

zenmommy526

Reaction score
I have a scan coming up on Dec. 28th (my gender scan yay!) last time i went for my apointment they said it would be a 4d scan. But then he didn't check the 4d scan box on the scan request form. It just said something like "complete ultrasound" and that was checked...so do you think it will be done in 4d as well, that they might flip it over and let me view it as that?

Another question I have is they didn't tell me to have a full bladder when I come in. Surely if its so important during a U/S they would have said something. I've only had one scan so far and it was transvaginal...so will this one most likely be transvaginal as well? And can they 4d on a transvaginal probe?

Sorry for all the questions, just so excited about this scan!:cloud9:

My friend had her NHS scan and they switched it to 3D for her so she got some cute photos, i think it depends on what type of machine they use for the scan to determine if you need a full bladder or not, i have always been told photos are so much better with fluid around them. Maybe go with a full bladder and ask if its needed that way you can always empty it before you go in xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->