• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question about very faint BFP line

Amos2009

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a very very faint BFP line that did not get darker and go on to have a healthy pregnancy?? I have taken 4 of those over the past week or so, and they have stayed very very faint. But I took an EPT digital last night and it came up pregnant. I am waiting on my second set of bloods right now, but I was just curious if anyone had a successful pregnancy with faint BFP lines.

My first this time was a stark white line so I thought it was an evaporation line and the second was so faint I could only just about see something tipping it about in different lights so also thought it was a evaporation line. My third was so faint that I believed it was a positive but DH did not and they did not seem to get any darker for a week or two (and DH continued not to believe it was positive). So they did get a little less faint eventually for me but stayed faint for a long while and my LO is being born tomorrow.

Good luck. :thumbup:

Thanks Omi and massive congrats to you and your family!!!!

I haven't had this, but just wanted to wish you the best. I've seen you around the forums and I really, really hope this is your sticky one. :hugs:

OMG Jessa- TRIPLETS?????? How freaking fantastic is that!!!! I remember you as well- I always thought your avatar picture was beautiful. I am so happy for you!!!!

congrats amos!!!!!

and i have the same issue... in my experience, IC's don't really darken very fast,
probably bc they're not really as sensitive as they claim to be? i don't know.
i went for bloods yesterday and i can call them tonight for the result...
i'm very happy i can go in to work today, sitting around and wait would have killed me!

and i too need the reassurance it will go on and be a healthy bubs, faint lines remind me
of my ectopic, so i'll be terrified untill i see a baby in my womb

hi lady, i hope this is your sticky, i'm thinking of you! please please please!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Tiny! And congrats on your BFP too! Crazy thing about my ectopic was the lines were super dark from the first day I tested. I had hcg levels of 10,000 at 5 weeks. So I can't trust my body for anything!!!
Claire!!!! I so hope this one is sticky too! I will find out more either late this afternoon or tomorrow. I can't believe you are already at 20 weeks!!!!!!

My lines were really really faint for the first few days, but I got my first BFP five days before my missed period with a dollar store test. I didn't get a clear strong line until I tested with a FRER at 11 dpo.

i am currently in my 20th week of pregnancy and i had the same worry!! i got a very faint BFP, and worried. i just ovulated later than i through!! We went to the doctors who did a test for us there and then and it was the same, a line but faint and the doctor said a line is a line. When i went for my scan i was a 4 days behind what we thought my dates where so late ovulation. you can either wait a few days and try again or go to your docs and explain!!

Good Luck and big hugs!! xx

Thanks Tiny! And congrats on your BFP too! Crazy thing about my ectopic was the lines were super dark from the first day I tested. I had hcg levels of 10,000 at 5 weeks. So I can't trust my body for anything!!!
Claire!!!! I so hope this one is sticky too! I will find out more either late this afternoon or tomorrow. I can't believe you are already at 20 weeks!!!!!!

i know, its going quick, although i'm ill with it and not going back to work now :( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->