Question about Wondfos!

MrsPuff

Reaction score
We're waiting to try, however there have been a few slip ups! I've been buying pregnancy tests just in case my hope have been somehow answered! So here it goes. I have taken FRER, CVS dollar, and dollar store/ baby brand tests and all have had a second line, but they're coming up at different times. It's getting expensive needless to say! I keep testing because I am hoping that there will be a good, non-faint positive.

I bought some wondfos and was wondering about their sensitivity/ reviews now? I know there are plenty of reviews but the most recent ones I can find are from 2012 and earlier, and I know that manufacturers are constantly changing their tests (for better or for worst lol!)

For you veteran testers who have used the new wondfos in 2015, how well are the lines showing for BFP's? Also, how much of a difference is there between the blue handles and the pink handles? Do they have a problem with evaps now?

Sorry for the long post, I'm just curious before i waste another 3 days peeing on 20 different IC's and wondering why those are the only ones that aren't showing anything! I can't give up hope! Here's to praying for an "accident!":blush:

P.S. I know that a line is a line but my hubby nor his parents will believe the faint lines unless it's blazing bright! Insane, I know.

A line is a line, especially if a few different tests have showed a line. Faint lines are a positive result! Pink dye tests are more accurate usually. Do you know how many days past ovulation you are?

Honestly, I'm not sure. Since we're WTT, I haven't been tracking. My AF was late and when it came a week later, it was only spotting. That's why I have been testing. I believe I'm PG but no one else will believe me if there's a faint line. Not sure why but I just want someone to believe me to help me prepare if I am! The Wondfos are pink dye, I was just wondering how accurate the newest batch is? I know there are good and bad batches that come out. Not sure about the most recent though.

I don't know anything about wondfos but how about waiting a week then doing a FRER? Or go to the doctors for blood work

I'm thinking about it! I bought a 3 pack of FRER but I didn't know they were here yet (delivered way early!) so they were damaged in the cold. I guess I will buy a new pack soon for confirmation. I will make an appointment for a blood test as well, need to know ASAP because I don't have the healthiest lifestyle!

sort of off topic and yet sort of on... what are wondfos?!

Yeah make a doctor appointment, gotta keep that baby healthy! (and prove to everyone that you really are PG)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"