Question.... Am I the only one doing this?!

laurie210

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I hardly post, but I follow everyday! I am 14 weeks on Thursday, due June 24th!

It seems like everytime I throw up, I wet my self also!! Not just a little, but enough for it to go down my leg ( gross I know!). Is this normal???!:wacko:

I've heard of that happening before. It hasn't happened to me though. I just threw up hard enough to give myself what felt like pulled stomach muscles.

Not sure if you can do kegel exercises to avoid that problem and kind of strengthen down there?

it happened to me when i had morning sickness, in fact it even happened at work once and i had to go home to change!

I havent heard of this but i have never been sick or known anyone to be that sick. There are pelvic floor exercises you can do, they might help as they strengthen the muscles down there. See what your mw or dr says too they may suggest something else.

After 4 babies my pelvic floor is hopeless, so yes, this happens to me too. Coughing, sneezing and laughing hard are problematic too. I tend to wear the Tenalady pads, they are a life saver. You can get really thin ones, similar size to panty liners. Might be worth a try. x

Happened to me everytime of MS - I had to sit on the loo and be sick into a bag or into a sink!
i do pelvic floor excercises regularly and it made no difference.

Nope never had this, i was however chucking up so much i was making my throat bleed. Lovely huh xxx

Yeah, happened to me all the time... I had to try to hold in my sick until I'd pee'd, then I'd put tissue between my legs while I threw up :blush:

When I sneeze I have to squeeze my kegels or I pee a wee bit too...

I do kegels quite often too, but I think I'm going to end up getting one of those weights you insert that you have to cling onto all day. Can't remember what it is called though...

Thank you for all of your replies... it doesnt happen when i sneeze or laugh only when I am puking.... soo nice :)

haha i had to laugh reading this, as it happens to me everytime im sick

Im like to OH need clean knickers lmao so gross

Yup! I'm still being sick but seem to have learnt how to keep my wee in whilst doing it (after 18 weeks of it!). Back in the day I was shoving a towel between my legs to protect myself.

Still get it when sneezing too.

because its not been long since giving birth i have a weak bladder try to squeeze a fart out thats not quite ready can cause an accident too LOL xxx

I just sneezed and a little bit of wee came out :blush:
and I was practicing my pelvic floor exercises earlier too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->