Question for anyone who has gotten BFP

tayl0r

Reaction score
How soon did you "just feel pregnant?"

Happy New Year, everyone! :flower:

Before I got my bfp this time, (October 21) I had some symptoms, but I still don't 'feel' pregnant! Lol

Happy new year :) it's hard to pinpoint it, but probably not until the ms started around 6 weeks..but it only became real to me once I started feeling him moving,there's nothing like it <3

i knew it was pregnant before bfp...around 6 or 7dpo

Well, call me crazy but I knew every single time during "the act" lol. I always got this voice in my head telling me "you just got pregnant."

Well, call me crazy but I knew every single time during "the act" lol. I always got this voice in my head telling me "you just got pregnant."

I thought I was the only one! For some reason, afterwards I just cannot shake this feeling. I've never had it before and I just feel different. No other way to really explain it- just a feeling. But of course, it's still way too early to test. And once I test once, I cannot stop! Haha. *fingers crossed!*

I kept thinking that there was going to be nothing on my 12 week scan because I literally felt no different the first time! Then after that I think it was about 8 weeks or so when the hormones had a chance to build up and I knew what to look for after btdt. :)

I have never been pregnant but when I do I hope I get a feeling like some of you describe. It's probably not likely though due to the fact my mom and sister both had easy pregnancies and hardly felt pregnant at all.

i had symptoms before my :bfp: like a week before, i was just ssssooooo hungry and if i didnt eat i fekt sick :( i remember being sat at my desk one morning having just got in waiting for my system to log on with my head in my hands cos i felt so rough but never thought anything of it cos i thought it was too early, i got my :bfp: the following saturday

I also felt symptoms that were different and noticeable before my BFP- certain things like cramping a full week before AF is due is not normal for me! I think our body sends us signals no matter how small if you know your body well you will pick up on them!!

:dust: to you hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->