Question for Bottle Feeders?

truthbtold

Reaction score
What brand of bottles have you decided to use?

In the past I used drop ins but for some strange reason I want to try something new.

Hi hun, with my son i used everything tommee tippee until i tried avent by chance. Avent was way better imo so although i plan to bf for the first 2 weeks i have 8 avent bottles in ready :)

Iv got an avent steriliser, but im using Dr Browns anti collic bottles...lots of people I know swear by them :) xx

I will be using dr browns too everyone i know swears by them too xx

I plan to breastfeed and express and I have some Tommee Tippee closer to nature, some Avent and some Breastflow ones.
I used Avent with DD1 but found they leaked really bad, and used Tommee Tippee ones with the bobbley teats (dont think they do them anymore) for DD2.

I have heard that avent can leak. I hear great things about Dr. Browns but Im scared I would lose some of the parts. I hear there a quite a few.

Im strongly looking at Milkbank

I hear that about avent too but can honestly say ive never had a prob with them.

dr. brown wide neck and playtex ventaire :thumbup:

bad experience with..
-mam anti colic (gas)
-tommee tippee
-standard bottles
-soothie

drop ins are nice for going out !

I'm using avent too, but I haven't tried them yet, I just read good reviews and so decided to opt for those ones... plus got a good deal hee hee x

I have tommee tippee. I changed to them with my daughter cause I was sick of my leaky avent ones I used with my son.
I emailed avent about the leak, they didn't reply but I do now know if they do
Leak it's because the top is on too tight, if you undo it half a turn it stops the leak. They don't leak immediately it's after some usage it happens.
I still use my avert steriliser, it holds my breast pump etc that I intend to use this time round as well.

Playtex drop ins for us! I plan to breastfeed mostly, and pump when possible. Otherwise formula and drop ins

I am a first time mom so I asked all my friends and they ALL told me Tommee Tipee. I got the bottle warmer and sterlizer with it too. They are shaped differntly so that the baby can grip it better. I liked that. Plus it tells you if its too hot.

I plan to breastfeed and express and I have some Tommee Tippee closer to nature, some Avent and some Breastflow ones.
I used Avent with DD1 but found they leaked really bad, and used Tommee Tippee ones with the bobbley teats (dont think they do them anymore) for DD2.
Hi ,MrsN

I've Avent here too , and from personal experience i figure out the antic colic ( white ones not the golden ) are leaking
but if you noticed you will find the bottle cap consists of two parts
one looks like a ring with white and blue color ( it's not screwed for tightening )

if you look carefully on that ring you will notice an arrow , direct that head of that arrow
to the start of the screw thread of the bottle and it won't leak

it worked for me by chance , hope it help you as well

I use MAM as they self sterilise, they are great!

Hopefully i'll breastfeed but back up plan (which was needed with dd1/2) is Tommee Tippee this time (Closer to Nature).
I used Avent before but got tired of the leaky necks no matter what I tried to do. So fingers crossed these will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->