Question for co-sleepers with older babies

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
Just curious what changes you made when your LO started rolling around in bed more. did you get a bed rail? How did you make sure their rolling wasn't a problem?

I can't put LO between me and OH as that wouldn't be safe. For now LO is well contained between me and his Arm's Reach, but he is getting closer to being more mobile. I expect it in the next few weeks.

i used to put leyla inbetween me and OH :shrug: we never had any problems, so long as OH knew about it lol

x

I also put Hayden between us but Mark is very aware of him being there and always has been. If that isn't an option i would get either a bed rail or this

https://www.mamaroobabysling.com/newsite/HumanityCoSleeper.html

Between us is definitely not an option! DH sleeps too heavily and tosses and turns too much. He bonked me in the head the other night with his fist (and he wears wrist guards to boot!) and didn't even remember it when I asked him about it the next morning. :nope:

I will have to look into bedrails or that that pillow you posted, m3c. Grr. More gear I have to buy! :haha:

I recommend the babydan bed rail, it fits most beds.

Our bedroom is so small there's no space at all between the wall, her travel cot and our bed so she goes at that side so I suppose if we didn't have the travel cot there we'd just use a bed guard as its the same kind of thing! Luckily she knows when she's in our bed it means sleep time, no playing until its light outside (not much fun at 5am in summer but hey!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->