Question for moms of 3+... (even if still expecting)

SCgirl

Carrying #3
Reaction score
When did you start to show for your third pregnancy? (I know this will vary a ton!)

I’ve always been huge when pregnant- I started getting the “due any day” or “sure there’s just one?” Mid-second trimester... With both. and had enough of a mommy tummy that I got asked for years after if I was pregnant ‍♀️ (finally seemed to stop in the last year with dramatic weight loss)

but currently experiencing the Uncomfortable early pregnancy bloat has me thinking about it, and figured it could be an interesting discussion...

with both previous babies, it was very obvious by 14 weeks... I can’t remember when it made the switch from mommy tummy to actual baby tummy though

I was showing from around 9 weeks in this pregnancy! One of the few good things about lockdown having just started then was that I didn’t see anyone :haha:
I’ve been so bloated this pregnancy though, I’m not really sure what was bloat and what was baby. My bump has been a lot lower and more spread out this time too.

I'm 4.5 weeks pregnant on 3rd pregnancy and already feeling so bloated! By lunchtime I can feel my jeans getting uncomfortable.
My SIL noticed my "bloat bump" by 8 weeks on my 2nd pregnancy so I feel like it will be very obvious soon!

Oh man it felt like right away :rofl:

At nearly 18 weeks, I look how I did at 25+ weeks with my other two!

My first baby I didn't show at all until 6 months! I was tiny back then and I do remember that I was at the lake camping. Wearing my bikini and did not look pregnant whatsoever. My whole family kept asking me if I was sure I was pregnant. Half through the trip I just woke up one day and had a pregnant tummy!!! Everyone freaked lol.
With my second I don't remember. I was still tiny and I do remember showing sooner, but can't exactly remember.
My third was the same. I was tiny and I wore a lot of jackets because it was cold out. So I could see my tummy, but apparently my coworkers couldn't. On my last day of work at 6 months pregnant I unzipped my jacket and they all were amazed and said where did that come from lol.
I didn't lose all the weight from my 3rd, still had about 15 lbs to go and got pregnant with my 4th. From him on I haven't really lost the weight and I feel like I show as the line comes across the test.
So for me I feel like now that I'm not so tiny anymore I show quicker.

My last four pregnancies I started to really look pregnant by about 9 weeks. This time is no different. I'm currently expecting baby 8 and am 11 weeks pregnant but easily look 20.

I was about 23 weeks . I didn’t go big until the last few weeks with DS who was my third baby !

I’ve always seemed to be a late popper haha! I had the pregnancy bloat with all mine but just managed to hid it well .

Around 11 weeks I needed maternity clothes but no one was bold enough to ask if I was pregnant until 19 weeks. I definitely showed much earlier this time. I don't get comments about bein huge, are you sure there is only one, or are you sure you aren't further...at least not yet lol

Ugh I’m hoping I don’t show too much this time until 12 weeks because it’s a surprise baby and I really don’t want to share the news early this time... after we’ve told everyone we’re not having any more [-o<

I never get very big, but surprisingly I was the smallest with my third, just starting to actually show now with #4, hoping to follow suit. I’ve been shocked how each pregnancy has been so different from the last, it’s so hard to predict! x

I’m now only 8.5w and all of my clothes are uncomfortably tight (bloating for the most part) but it’s absurd- even stretchy waist stuff. Most were too big bc I’d been losing weight before pregnancy... already looking into belly extenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->