question for petite skinnys around size 6-8 (hope this doesnt cause offense)

ProudMum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.
I was laying in bed today and I noticed that were my uterus was there was like a hard lump (like the top of my womb) I also noticed that when I have wind lol my stomache seems to like, I dunno, swell on one side and when I fart (tmi) it goes down-
Since having my first child I also notice that when my stomach rumbles I get like a bump appear near my belly button and as soon as it stops rumbling it goes away (im guessing this is all air)???
This dodnt happen until after I had my first child and I have only ever spoke to one woman before who said the same thing happened to her after she had her kids- it was as tho her stomache and insides just turned to jelly.
Has anyone else noticed this????
Also, when I put my doppler on this hard spot which I assumed to be my uterus, I found bubs HB instantly.
Just wondering if this is anything I should be worried about? my first US showned I had normal uterine/ovaries/etc but when I need to go to the toilet for a poo or have wind my stomach swells up.
Admitted I am a tiny size 4 (not thru choice, thru genetics unfortunately)ans nobody expected my first child to be 2 weeks overdue and almost 9lbs lol, so my body is able to take it...
just wondering why my stomache always appears to have air floating around in it.:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Hi Hun, i also felt a hard mon mobile lump. I was laying on my back in bed it was just feeling my lower belly and I felt a lump size of a petite poos on the left hand side about two inches down from my belly button and to the left! I don't know if it was maybe some cysts in my uterus or something???
But then I was feeling around the other side pressing quite hard and it all felt lumpy?!

I think your belly expanding and deflating is just gas and bloat especially if it deflates after a ppp or fart and as your so tiny u prob just notice it more??

My MW coming to see me today so I might mention the lump, will let u know what she says xx

im seeing mine today at 1.30pm so i'll also mention it lol and let you know what she says. thanks for replyin.

She coming to me in half hour! Oops better get dressed!!! Lol

I've always been able to feel my insides, as gross as that sounds!

I guess it's even more noticeable during preg as everything gets pushed around a bit. I doubt it's anything to worry about, but let us know what the verdict is!

I noticed that low down on each side of my tummy feels quite lumpy too, can't say I've ever noticed it before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->