Question for the cervix checkers :) this is a weird one

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
So ladies any of you ever checked your cervix in early early pregnancy like 3 to 4 weeks and your cervix is soft and medium but then you checked it again at 5 weeks and it is low and firm? And this would be after you got a positive pregnancy test around 3 to 4 weeks. Any other ladies experience this? I am just curious because I can't find anywhere where anyone else has experienced this...

I made the mistake of checking my cervix in early pregnancy (maybe around 8 or 9 weeks). Not sure exactly why I did it other than I was a bit paranoid about the pregnancy as it was a pregnancy after a loss and I thought it would give me info. It didn't. It just made me freak out a little more b/c it was very low and soft. I was sure it meant this pregnancy wouldn't work out as everything I read said it should be high and hard. The pregnancy did work out and what I've discovered is that everything else I read was correct in that the cervix tells you nothing much until the end of pregnancy. Good luck and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!

My cervix has bounced around all over the show during this pregnancy. It's never gone very high but everything is fine!

Cervix checker here. :wave: Mine goes low and hard during first tri after I already know I'm pregnant, and then towards the end of first tri, it goes back up high again for the second trimester. The main thing is that it stays closed. High, low, hard, or soft don't really matter as much because those things can change from day to day. :flower:

Thank you soooo much for your responses ladies :) I have been trying to get the answer to that question everywhere aND I didn't want to call the doctor for what I felt was a silly question lol. But I was worried because it was soft and squishy and mediuk and after I had sex it went hard and low...the timing was just strange to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->