question for the domestic goddesses

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
how do I got the stains out of chloes clothes now shes weaning?

It doesnt matter what I do- I now double bib her and wrap her in tea towels, she always gets some on her clothes!

I use dish soap when I have to and let it soak, than wash it. Works well. However I must admit most times I strip Hannah down before feeding her so I don't have to deal with the stains :rofl:

I use dish soap when I have to and let it soak, than wash it. Works well. However I must admit most times I strip Hannah down before feeding her so I don't have to deal with the stains :rofl:

:rofl: I'm tempted!!

Dreft always worked great for us, their stain spray or even just the detergent worked. I did try and remember to spray it as soon as it happened though

I either spray it right away with stain remover or wash the clothes right away. Seems I always have loads of laundry around here anyhow :)

When its summer, wash as normal and lay them out flat in the sun, this works for some of my stains and vanish of course x

I've used vanish on poo and its worked wonders.

do ye put vanish directly on the clothes or in the wash with them? i use the colour catchers with stain remover which work on stains but not baby food ones :dohh:

I soaked them for 4 hours in vanish then washed them with it- didn't work!

Did you try dishwashing soap? I put it on the stains and let them run through the wash, usually works for me. But really strip her before she eats :rofl: So much easier to redress than try to get stains out IMO :rofl:

I've opted for the naked eating method, she prefers being in just a body suit anyway so she can just have that back on for a while afterwards- she only really gets dressed if we're going out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->