question for the domestic goddesses

I use baby oxy, not sure if you have that there though and make sure to wash them within the next day or so. It's also been reccomended to me to bleach them in the sun, supposedly works wonders

I bought 4 dozen flat terry towels for nappies before Tabs was born and thank god i did........its great for her reflux and i can use them for a big bib for her fastened with a baby pin and obviously roll her sleeves up. I use them for everything,even to prop her up a bit in high chair or buggy,they go on the cold changing mats,propping up bottle sometimes,mopping up spills,milk,puke etc etc even for my hair!
She has bibs but i dont like them getting dirty :blush: so always wrap one of those round....they are also good when i give her meds i wrap her arms up so she cant bat it out the way. Some wash up nice but for some reason baby food in jars is awful to try to get out so the stained ones are just for home...i know they are clean so whats the point and the good ones are for going out etc.
They are harrington ones.In fact send me your addy in a PM and ill send you a few....i still have 2 dozen in the packets :)xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->