Question for those on clomid

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
Just wondering - looking for some hope - for those of you on clomid if you have taken more than 1 round what day(s) did you ovulate on?

I'm getting a bit worried as in the past I have gotten a positive OPK on cd 18, or at the latest cd20 I think. Today I'm cd21 and I don't think I've had a + yet :( I've had some v close looking ones but none definite ... Is it possible it hasn't worked? :( even though it has worked before?
Or is it possible I will Ov later than previously? I took the clomid quite early cd2-6 :-/
Any advice would be much appreciated xxx

When on clomid, you should ovulate between 5-10 days after you take your last pill. If not you didn't have a good response. Upping the dosage next cycle may help but it's not guaranteed.

My first cycle this time on Clomid I didn't ovulate until CD27. This second month, it looks like it was CD15. It takes time to build up in your system.
Month one it obviously didn't work well, but this month looks to be better. I also take it 2-6. Xx

Omg we are like cycle twins! Im the same i only ovulate between day 18- 24 and sometimes later! I was put on Clomid to make my cycle a normal 28 day one... i've done 2 cycles on 50mg and it didn't work i still ovulated late as normal...Im now on cycle 3 and upped my dose to 100mg. I hope it works. i'm only on CD7. I took my tablets day 2 to 6 like you.

Good luck i hope it works for you. if it doesn't on the first cycle ring them and see if you can up the dose...i didn't so i felt like i wasted a month.

Thank you so much for replying ladies I really appreciate it xxxxxx I'm driving myself a little loopy here lol

I have heard that too Lisa but can't say that's ever happened to me, I've always taken it 2-6 or 3-7 and never ovulated earlier than cd18, I wonder if I've never reacted v well? My daughter was conceived on a break from clomid! :-?

Teen weeny - that gives me a bit of hope thank you x I'm just concerned even on my first round of 50mg last year after a break of over 3 years I think I o'd by now ... :-/ (although I wasn't monitored so who knows)

essjay - did you get some good positives on your 50mg? :) I'm cd22 should I hold out some hope? I'm feeling really down about it ATM tbh :( this is my last shot at clomid if this doesn't work there's not much more they can do I don't think xxx my FS is rubbish and won't send me for follicle tracking scans as apparently the NHS won't cover them in this area (even though they did when I was ttc #1) and I only moved about 20 miles away x

I'm in Kent too honey!
I'm meant to have had follicle tracking but the consultant was away first round and clinic cancelled second round.
I'm hoping to get one next month...obviously if I don't get a BFP.
In 2009 I wasn't offered them only a day 21 blood test. Are you having the blood test done? Xx

I'm in Kent too honey!
I'm meant to have had follicle tracking but the consultant was away first round and clinic cancelled second round.
I'm hoping to get one next month...obviously if I don't get a BFP.
In 2009 I wasn't offered them only a day 21 blood test. Are you having the blood test done? Xx
The hospital haven't even offered a blood test :( the consultant basically said they don't offer follicle tracking and also even if the clomid doesn't work it doesn't really matter as there's nothing else they can offer me :(
It's total bollocks, after looking into its all a postcode lottery it seems. I don't get it though, we pay the same taxes wherever we live ... How is this fair? My experience with this hospital had been nothing but problematic so far, they've cancelled and rescheduled my appointment 3 times so I've had a massive wait from September 2014 to June 2015 to be seen again with no treatment in that time just been sent for testing even though I've been through all this before. I'm considering asking to change to a different trust :-/
Sorry going back to your q though I'm going to ask for a blood test at GP instead x :)

I hope you get your BfP and don't need it! :) have you had any side effects? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->