Question for those who've had assisted miscarriage...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Just wondering how long it took for you to get AF after D&C/D&E etc? Also how long did it take for you to get a - pregnancy test?

My tests are going down and I'm hoping they will be negative by the middle of next week. Can I expect to O 2 weeks after my HCG levels are back below pregnancy level?

Thank you :flow:

I had a D&C a few years ago and I do remember once the bleeding from the D&C stopping that I got my AF quite quickly after that but my cycles got back to normal almost immediately and within 2 cycles I had conceived my DD, sending big hugs and best of luck to you xx

Hiya, i had a D&C after a mmc in 2012.
I tested neg about 5 days after and unknowingly conceived just 12 days after the op. So AF never arrived for me. It wasn't until 7 weeks post op that i tested out of curiosity and had a huge shock!!

I now have a very happy 14 month old!!

Good luck and sending baby dust your way xx

hi

i gone thru D&C in 2008 and i got my period few days after D&C and after that my cycle was regular.

then again we conceived 2 times easily but 1 was MC and other was ectopic. after ectopic surgery i got my period after a month. when your hCG level drops to 0.5 then you get ur periods.

Sorry you've all been through the same ladies! I'm going to retest on Friday which is 7 days since the op and hoping for a negative (who thought we'd ever want to see a - test huh!)

I can't remember with my first MMC but know I came out of hospital on the 7th April and got a + pregnancy test on the 28th June but I'm sure the day after I came out of hospital my tests were negative but this time they aren't just yet

Hoping it comes back very soon! :flow:

i still remember when i miscarried my HCG was 6000 during first blood test,then doctor did repeated blood test to check HCG . 2nd time it was 2000 then 3rd time 1900 then 4th time 1000 ,5th time 450,6th time 220,7th time 109,8th time 15 .so for me it took whole month to drop HCG levels and then 12thfeb i had D&C n next month 11th march i got period. so exact after month i got my next cycle and 27th march i ovulated had so much EWCM like u can fill half of tea cup lol.

Hi there, I had a D & C on 16th December just past and got my period 30 days afterwards. I am just finishing it now actually. I never tested to see if my HCG levels had gone down and I wasn't asked to come back and have them tested.

Let's hope we all get what we wish for in 2014:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->