Question for those who've had children and who's morning sickness is worse than befor

Hi,

I am exactly the same.... This is also my 3rd pregnancy and I am also 34 with 2 boys. The nausea has been so much worse than my previous 2, still feeling it at 13 and a half weeks 😪 so we have also been wondering if it's a girl.

Well, my first baby I vomited a lot, but only fI strom the time I woke up till noon. After that, totally fine. Lasted from 7 till 18 weeks.

Then this pregnancy, I got hit with vomiting non stop right at the 4 week mark (right at the time I got my bfp). Diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum... still going strong with all the vomiting despite medications and I'm almost 21 weeks. Can't hold food down, drinks are better now (pfew, because that was scary for a while. Very dehydrated). I'm always skinny and am now a super skinny skeleton with a pregnant belly and I look ridiculous. :cry: Low blood pressure, dizzy, hungry, faint etc.
Just praying that it won't keep going till delivery.

First baby was a boy, this is a girl. :) Can't be my age I think, since I'm having Irish twins and just turned 25 last week.

My two eldest babies were boys. Not alot of sickness. Faded away by 12ish weeks. Third was a girl and sickness was awful. Lost a stone. Couldn't afford to either. Felt awful. Sickness went by 14 weeks. With this pregnancy (number four), I am 11 weeks and feel sooo sick. Same pretty much as third baby perhaps a little better. Its easing now a little but still there in the evenings and horrible! Perhaps this is another girl? But... My friend just had her fourth. Her first and second were DSs minimal sickness. Awful with her third (DD) and her fourth was also awful sickness and she had a boy? So probably no bearing on babies sex. I always think it's fun to guess though

My MS was much worse with my 1st LO, I was sick multiple times a day from 4 weeks until delivery. With my 2nd it was 1-2 times a day from about 10 weeks (iirc) and with my 3rd even less and started later. My 1st is a boy and 2nd and 3rd are girls, so perhaps for me boys make me sicker :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->