question for you ladies! I'm new!

mattiesmom13

Reaction score
So I just joined this website as I was on another and found it kind of irritating and depressing at the same time. It was a strictly ttc site not an all around pregnancy site. Too many am I pregnant questions.

Anyway, I've been charting since April. I typically have a 29 to 33 day cycle depending on O. I do know I have a 13 day luteal phase. Seeing as how there are lots of ladies on here both pregnant and trying to become pregnant, I was wondering if you all could give me some insight.

Last cycle I had cramps and brown cm at 11dpo. Unusual for me. I got my hopes up thinking implantation bleeding especially since af was due at 14dpo and she never showed. I had no cramps or spotting after 11dpo.

Well I took lots of tests and never got a positive. Af finally came 8 days late. It was a little lighter and milder than usual. But I started a new cycle. So now this cycle I had kind of the same thing happen. Yesterday at 11dpo I got a bit cramps and had brown cm. It was milder than last cycle and shorter. Only a couple hours. It was mostly in the evening. Now I'm 12dpo and cramps are gone so it spotting. Af is due Saturday, the day after tomorrow! I am very hesitant to say yesterday was IB because of last cycle. I thought it was a chemical at first but was told by ladies on the other site I was on that it wasn't because I never got a bfp. They suggested a hormone imbalance.

I'm not over or underweight. I'm about 145 and 5' 9". My bmi is right in the middle of healthy.

So my question is, WHAT is going on? Is this time really possible implantation? Or is there some hormonal imbalance going on? Can I fix it? I had normal healthy cycles now this and the last have been funky. I tested at 9 dpo it was bfn but that was also before I had the cramping and brown cm. I am waiting until af is late to test now. But I don't feel like I can even rely on that because of my last cycle.

Any opinions or suggestions are welcome. I just need some material to work with for possibilities. Is it IB? Is it something else? I don't think it's af gearing up since it stopped completely and last time af was 8 DAYS LATE following this. I'm confused. I do a lot of independent research and I don't understand this. I just want to know what af will do now on Saturday.

Welcome!

In my honest opinion, I would see my doctor. Let them know whats going on. Maybe it's simply something hormonal that is messing up the works. I know my cycle has jumped around a bit. It's the spotting that would have me most confused. Never hurts to ask a pro! They can put your mind at ease as well and let you know if it was just a couple bumpy cycles.

Hmm. Well this might sound really a** backwards. But, I was really thinking about it and if I remember correctly I stopped taking my baby aspirin last cycle. My wacky cycle. All my cycles were predictable. I got my pos opk, believe I ovulated the next day and 14dpo I got af. No spotting. Then my 5th cycle I wasn't taking a baby aspirin and that cycle was 41 days long! With deceptive spotting at 11dpo and a delayed af.

Do you think stopping the baby aspirin caused it? I decided to take one today and continue taking one this next cycle.

I would've thought a baby aspirin would actually cause spotting being a blood thinner but it's so strange to spot without it.

Gah! I have the same issue as you... mid-cycle spotting. I'm currently visiting my Doc and getting some tests done (ultrasound, pelvic exam, PAP, blood work). They've determined that my thyroid is a little high, and that can cause mid-cycle spotting. Perhaps that's something you can look into (get blood work done)...?

I've never tried the aspirin 'technique', so I can't say it could be from that. It's funny (and tormenting) how the smallest things can throw off our hormones and cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->