Question from 1st Tri

tl5953

Reaction score
Hi ladies ... I'm only 4+4 ... Today my test was a bit lighter than yesterday ... I know sometimes that can mean chemical as I've been through that, but I was wondering if any of your first bfps got lighter this early when hcg should be rising and then got darker?

Have you done a digital? That's what I did the week after my BFP to make sure all was ok

Tests can vary, even if they're the same brand. So it could just be the tests themselves. Also your urine could have been a bit more diluted today than yesterday. There are a lot of variables. The only way to tell for sure is blood tests.

Thx ladies here's the difference from yesterday to today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 14
They look almost exactly the same to me.

Really? Is that bad that it didn't get darker since yesterday?

That early on, I don't know if one day would make much difference. And like I said there can be differences between the tests and in how diluted your urine is.

I think that they look very similar. When I took mine (I did 6 days in a row) and I can honestly tell you that my first 2 hardly looked any different. Mine was more of a gradual change over the 6 days. Also, I heard that it depends on how much dye is in the test, so it may not always get really dark.

Dont test again until your period is a week late, you will drive yourself crazy. Give yourself a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->