question ladies using cloth nappies and question to ladies using disposables

guys can I ask do you still have to put water proof pant things over the top of cloth nappies? I bought terry towlins and haven't used them to much as I find the water proof pants so hideous... plus she got really red and hot in there after just an hour, failing at cloth, bf'ing and using a sling is really depressing for me!

Ive been using POP-IN nappies since LO was a few weeks old. They hold poo and wee realy well and have a double gusset for safer containment. When LO went onto food his poos being more solid and were easier to dispose of as the liner is lifted out and flushed down the toliet. The pop-ins still look like new and are easy to put on. Hope this helps x

guys can I ask do you still have to put water proof pant things over the top of cloth nappies? I bought terry towlins and haven't used them to much as I find the water proof pants so hideous... plus she got really red and hot in there after just an hour, failing at cloth, bf'ing and using a sling is really depressing for me!

Depends which cloths ones you use. My pop-ins have a waterproof outer shell but not plastic, its all part of the main nappy :thumbup:

you can get beautiful wraps, they don't have to be horribe plastic pants anymore!

https://www.babykind.co.uk/wrapsairflow.htm
these say they are best over fitted nappies but i've read reviews where they've been used over terries very successfully. why not give them a try? or try googling "terry nappy wraps", i'm sure there will be loads.

I'm slowly building a cloth stash and found when I switched for a couple of days his nappy rash just disappeared!

Would suggest getting some eBay cheapies (97kgallery do some great pockets - they're in china but are legit) and some preloved in different styles to see if it suits you and Zacoiya and when ones fit him and your lifestyle best :flower;

Hi hun just wondering, how long did it take for the nappies from 97gallery to come? x

Aob,
My gallery97 nappies took 3 day! :shock: Yes 3 working days to arrive (i ordered friday, came on wednesday) abd that was on the 16th december :thumbup:

Hun you dont have to fail at cloth!
have a look at these..
https://www.peachytots.co.uk/index....ils/product_id/742/thirsties-wrap-blackbird/-

Remember aswel that PUL keeps baby cooler than disposables even if they feel slightly hotter. Most wraps now allow air to circulate.
There are literally hundreds of wraps ont eh market now! have you seen bumgenius flips? Just an option, Remeber aswel you only really need 1 wraps to 2 nappies, possible 1 wrap to 4, thats what i get away with :haha:

Oh and if you want some help with your sling drop me a PM, That last bit of your post made me sad :( and i want to help :flower:

I started using cloth nappys today!! Go on the bambino website

https://uk.bambino-mio.com/nappysystem/user-guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back