Question out of interest

I am currently prego with my first baby (age 37, going on 38)... and we needed fertility help, initially we thought because my hubby had to have 2 reversals (as the first didn't take but the 2nd did)- but turns out I had higher FSH levels... which, might be genetic as my mom experienced early menopause in her mid 40's... so I could be headed there as well. HOWEVER, with all that, I was able to conceive our 2nd round of IUI with fertility drugs (Clomid). And all is perfectly healthy with me and baby girl.

I think it really just varies per woman and situation. One may need help and someone else the same age may conceive the first month out!!!

I conceived Dd at 31 had her at 32, was on the pill at the time. I fell preggo again in Jan of 11 36 years old, on the pill again, but it was an ectopic. I waited until May and got pregnant on my own the first cycle. I am 4w 3 days. I will be 37 in Dec

I have always had irregular and missed periods but have conceived all 5 of mine naturally (although 3 of them were many years ago)

I had my last LO at 35 and when bubs is born I'll be 37.
I had a mc aged 33 and it took another 18 months to get pregnant which happened as soon as we decided it just wasn't meant to be! I guess it took us 7months to conceive this one although we didn't try as hard as we could have (I much preferred sleep most nights!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->