Question re: Implantation Bleeding...

WinglessAngel

Reaction score
So I haven't been on the board in forever due to a meltdown a few months ago regarding TTC. Hubby and I agreed to give it up for a month to give us both a break. I use a clear blue ovulation monitor and don't do BBT charting. I am 2 days before AF is due and I had a few swipes of pink from going to the bathroom earlier. My concern/question is for those of you who have had IB, did yours look mucousy at all? Mine was mucousy enough for me to notice it even out of the corner of my eye after I wiped from using the bog. I've never noticed that before nor with any of my AF's even when early. I am now 12 DPO today. TIA.

Ok, so I used the bog again just now (I've been drinking coffee all morning) and when I wiped there was a tiny bit of pink tinge to the wipe and nothing else. I am assuming it was leftover from when I had the small bit of bleeding earlier this morning. So it appears that the bleeding has stopped for now. It wasn't full blown red earlier when I went, it was like maybe a couple spots of blood made it into my stream and turned the wipe bright pink this morning. I'm so confuddled! I've never had this before my period. Not due for 2 more days and I had resigned myself to not getting preggo this month yet again....

I've experience implantation bleeding one. For me it was a streak of brown on liner. This was two days before my proper BFP. Unfortunately this ended in a miscarriage. Now hoping to see the same streak of brown every time I go to the bathroom!!
FIngers crossed your BFP follows soon x

Looks like AF is 2 days early. Now I'm really in a crunch to get my garden digging finished before I'm out of commission from cramps for 3 days. Lovely. I have 3 giant pots to empty and then need to refill 10 for my climbing veggies. I better work fast, because I'll be toast for any hard labor by tonight. Geez. Thanks for the support ladies. :(

I figured as much for this month, oh well. Marching on forward....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->