Question regarding experience with implantation bleeding and Wondfo tests!

Amalee

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Hi there ladies! Well, I am not a first trimester-er yet... At least, I don't think so. But I'm wondering if you guys could share some of your experiences to help me guess what's going on with me

My last period started on August 26. I'm not super regular, so I expected AF sometime Sept 25-29. My husband and I were trying this past month, and we were on our honeymoon, so I didn't bother charting while we were enjoying our time alone. On Sept 26, I started spotting. I put in a tampon before bed, went to sleep, and when I woke up, the tampon barely had anything on it, and the spotting seemed to have stopped. That's not completely unheard of for me, maybe once or twice a year I spot for a few hrs, completely stop, then AF comes in a day or so, so I didn't really think anything of it.

Anyway, since then, I spotted a bit on the 28th and 29th too. Never enough to use a tampon, just enough to notice when I wiped after using the bathroom. I've taken a couple Wondfo pregnancy tests, most recently about 5 hrs ago. They've all been negative, no question about it, and I don't feel crampy like AF is coming. I really, really don't think I'm pregnant, but I can't get the idea out of my head until I get my period!

So my questions for you ladies, if you would be so kind to answer:

1. It's now the 5th day since I started spotting - if I were pregnant, I would come up positive by now if it were implantation bleeding, right? For those of you who had IB, how long did it take you to have a positive test?

2. For those who have used Wondfos before, have you found them to be reliable? From the research I've found online, it seems like they are pretty sensitive and would pick up a pregnancy by now if there were one. And I've looked up the batch of tests I'm using, I haven't seen any complaints of problems with it.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Hi, I spotted for 3 days from 9DPO and got + on an IC test (i think this is simialr to wandfo) on 13 DPO, I got + on a superdrug test earlier though, the IC is supposed to be as senstitive I think but they are just not as good in my experience! Can you get a different sensitive test?

It could also be breakthrough bleeding, I am not sure whether mine was that or IB as it did look a lot like the start of my AF!

I agree that the cheap test strips aren't great. I expected that because the test was 10miu that it would show a clear positive early. Not true. The lines were so faint (even with fmu) that I was sure they were evaps. I took a clear blue plus (which gets a bad reputation because it's a blue dye test) and the line came up more quickly and was darker than the cheap test.

Re implantation bleeding, I had that with my first baby and it started at 10dpo just hours after getting my BFP
It was brown spotting though so probably old blood. She must have implanted a few days before. If it's red spotting it could be that there isn't enough hcg to detect yet.

I would probably try a different pregnancy test with fmu in a day or two.

I had implantation bleeding with dd for a few days, on the days I expected a period. I used a frer test with her a week later because I was going to be drinking and since "af" was a little different than usual I tested just in case and wasw positive.

I love the wondfo tests, actually. I have always had good luck with them. I have used their opk's and of the three months I actually ovulated I got pregnant twice following the instructions. Sadly one ended in mc.

I use the wondfo pregnancy strips too and have gotten an obvious line as early as 9 dpo. I got a much darker positive with the wondfo than the frer in the beginning (but I still got a positive on both. Not sure if wondfo would have detected earlier than frer because I didn't start testing until then). They have also been very good at showing progression with me too. I took them almost every day after a positive this time and they got darker each day until it was as dark/darker than the control. For my mc they got darker and then fainter and fainter until they were negative and then I started bleeding the next day.

But not all people have good luck with these and I have been told a million times they are not supposed to be used for progression, but I did anyway. They come in different strengths too. The ones I get are 10 miu (pink handle) but they have 25 miu too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->