question regarding implant removal

Miss_d

Reaction score
i know everyone is different, but for any of you that were on the implant and got it removed how long did you wait for your period to return? i got mine out 2 weeks ago today and still no period yet.

Didnt want to read and run so just thought i'd say hello, unfortunately I've never had the implant. Hopefully one of these other lovely ladies can advise you!

Hope it comes soon :flower:

Heya!I got mine taken out on the 28th of feb and its now the 30th of march and NOTHING! over a month:cry: It sucks coz we thought fertility would return fairly quickly but now i just have no idea whats going on:saywhat:are you TTC??:happydance:

Heya!I got mine taken out on the 28th of feb and its now the 30th of march and NOTHING! over a month:cry: It sucks coz we thought fertility would return fairly quickly but now i just have no idea whats going on:saywhat:are you TTC??:happydance:

yeah i thought fertility would return quickly too, were not TTC as such dont want to put a huge pressure on us, so basicly if it happens then we will be over the moon, fingers crossed we get our periods soon, never thought i would hear myself say that lol x

:p haha never thought id want my perod this much either lol...we not charting or anyhting just not preventing:)

goodluck!!:)

:p haha never thought id want my perod this much either lol...we not charting or anyhting just not preventing:)

goodluck!!:)

Same as us :) good luck. I wish you all the best. Are you trying just now or waiting till period comes x

Thank you and same to you!!:) we are trying already well not using anything but i figured my cycle wouldnt go back to normal till after i had my period so just fustrated and over waiting for it haha

Exact same here x

How you going babe??? Any signs of Aunt flow showing up??

Nothing for me:sad2: getting really irrated really!!

xxx

hi honey, nothing for me yet, its really annoying. I bought cheap pregnancy tests off amazon, they came yesterday, ive done 3 tests lol even though i know they are going to say negative.

Ive googled and checked other forums and people have actually gotten pregnant even before they have had a period. That could be us hopefully.

xxxx

Exact same here x

How you going babe??? Any signs of Aunt flow showing up??

Nothing for me:sad2: getting really irrated really!!

xxx

hi honey, nothing for me yet, its really annoying. I bought cheap pregnancy tests off amazon, they came yesterday, ive done 3 tests lol even though i know they are going to say negative.

Ive googled and checked other forums and people have actually gotten pregnant even before they have had a period. That could be us hopefully.

xxxx

Hey babe , so guess who showed up today! yip AF! finally!! I know i saw that too thats why i was kind of hopful that maybe AF hadnt come coz i was preg but nope:( shes here!!!

Oh well atleast i know whats going on now:) hope she shows up for you soon!! keep me updated xx

Hi. Least now you know it's here and can start tracking.

I've had period cramp since yesterday, that's it no bleeding yet. Just wish it would come soon so its over with.

Keep in touch x

I doubt it tbh I really feel it's on it's way with these cramps. Xx

Good luck to you both! When I had the implant removed i went straight onto the pill but didnt want to read and run.
fx'd for you both to get ur bfp's soon

Thanks, am still waiting, cramps never came to anything x

Hey, if this helps, I had a withdrawal bleed a couple of days after my implanon came out on 3rd March (bleed was 5th lasted for a day) and since then nothing! Had all the cramps etc.. I'm testing every so often and BFNs. My last proper period was 22nd Feb while on the implanon.

Frustrating isn't it? I had the implanon a few years ago, got it removed in March, was pregnant in April/May but I did have a proper period.

Hey thought I would share my experience of implant

Had it out December, withdrawal bleed shortly after
28 days later AF
28 days later I was pregnant
3 weeks later I miscarried
And now coming up to 6 weeks after mc I'm waiting for AF again!

Hi hun, i've had the implant put in and removed twice...

1st time - no peroid for 3 months
2nd time - period came back 4 weeks after removal.

But my periods came back very heavy and painful :-( So went on the pill after second removal.

Hi,

just had my implanon out on 12th right at the end of the 3 years and was having fairly regular cycles on it for the last year. No withdrawal bleed but AF arrived yesterday - wow, had forgotten how heavy a real period can be (sorry TMI!):blush:

Last time I had it out (around the 18 month mark) I had a light withdrawal bleed then it took 2 months for my cycles to resume. Guess it depends how long you had your implant in for? :shrug:

Good luck ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->