Question. Sorry it is a little long

I don't think you sound selfish at all!! :) to me you sound like you've got an amazing OH who wants to take care of you!

Thank you hun. Yes I know he wants to take care of me I just feel bad becasue I am used to being independent..... it is a big change fore me to have someone take care of me. I am not sure how I will react to having to depend on someone...:dohh:

You could always try it and if you decided you would rather be able to work for your money get another job!? It might be nice to have a little break? Even if you stopped working in September instead and then didn't go back to it after the baby gets here?

Welll if I decide to go back then they will let me. They know that I am a very good emploee and told me that I will always have a position there... lol and yea my OH does not want me to stay until then though. i wanted to stay until October but he says that he hates having to worry about me.

Well then there you go!! Have a nice summer off before the baby gets here!! It'll be your last without LO! I don't think that sounds lazy whatsoever.. Lol. It'd be nice since you'll be in school fulltime anyways!!

yea no break for summer from school...lol I am glad that I do not sound lazy to you guys....

yea no break for summer from school...lol I am glad that I do not sound lazy to you guys....
yeah you have told me that, that's exactly why he probably doesn't want you working. You'll still be having to do school all summer PlUS working will just be extra unneeded stress if you guys can afford for you not to work.

yeah you have told me that, that's exactly why he probably doesn't want you working. You'll still be having to do school all summer PlUS working will just be extra unneeded stress if you guys can afford for you not to work.

Yea. I think that it will be better for me to not work. I feel bad for feeling this way but I am honestly so excited to not have to work. I have been so exhaustes lately.... and now I only have to work for one more month.

Yea. I think that it will be better for me to not work. I feel bad for feeling this way but I am honestly so excited to not have to work. I have been so exhaustes lately.... and now I only have to work for one more month.

:happydance: yeahhh exactly!! That'll be super nice! I'm glad that this summer I don't have to do anything because I know it's my last chance.

:happydance: yeahhh exactly!! That'll be super nice! I'm glad that this summer I don't have to do anything because I know it's my last chance.

Yea I know. It is going to suck not being able to go on roller costers tho....:wacko:

Yea I know. It is going to suck not being able to go on roller costers tho....:wacko:
I'm right there with you! I go to Great America with girlfriends every summer and the roller coasters are my favorite so I'm basically stuck this summer :cry:

I'm right there with you! I go to Great America with girlfriends every summer and the roller coasters are my favorite so I'm basically stuck this summer :cry:

me too =[ I always go on them...lol but I guess it will be worth it... My OH said he will take me to santa cruz tho. That way I can go to the beach and have a lot of food..lol

me too =[ I always go on them...lol but I guess it will be worth it... My OH said he will take me to santa cruz tho. That way I can go to the beach and have a lot of food..lol
psh that's lucky!! I think I'll still go with them, I'll just stick to the animal shows and eating EVERYTHING in sight :rofl: Santa Cruz is so pretty during summer, when I went though it was when the beach was shut off a few years ago because of the algee or something?

psh that's lucky!! I think I'll still go with them, I'll just stick to the animal shows and eating EVERYTHING in sight :rofl: Santa Cruz is so pretty during summer, when I went though it was when the beach was shut off a few years ago because of the algee or something?

Haha I will probably do the same.:haha: Yea they sometimes have problems with that...

Haha I will probably do the same.:haha: Yea they sometimes have problems with that...

Well it sucked because Eureka is freezing so it was hella hot and I couldn't swim :wacko:

Well it sucked because Eureka is freezing so it was hella hot and I couldn't swim :wacko:

o. that sucks. Does it get hot there during summer?

lol no way.. Just looked up the hottest day on record here was 87 degrees in 1993... The "normal" temp is around 55 degrees! :/

lol no way.. Just looked up the hottest day on record here was 87 degrees in 1993... The "normal" temp is around 55 degrees! :/

damn! Our town gets hella hot. It sometimes is like 120 degrees.....:haha:

damn! Our town gets hella hot. It sometimes is like 120 degrees.....
I'm jealous :( I go up to ruth lake for the lake there and it gets really hot there too. Hottest on record there is in the 120's.

damn! Our town gets hella hot. It sometimes is like 120 degrees.....
I'm jealous :( I go up to ruth lake for the lake there and it gets really hot there too. Hottest on record there is in the 120's.

Yea. I used to visit my aunt up in sacramento and it get hella hot there...

yeah it does!!! It get. Hella hot in sac!! I love it there.

me too... I miss going there but she moved to Texas.... Texas is also hella hot.... lol It is like sticky hot tho so it is kinda gross...lol

I didn't go through the pages and read the whole thread... Anyway, I stopped working, since my fiancé makes enough to support us. Honestly, I wish I didn't. Once I stopped, time started going by so slow. My pregnancy flew by when I was working. Don't get me wrong, I love relaxing and I know how lucky I am not to work. I just wish I would've worked a little longer, bc now I'm eight months pregnant and it's too late to try any find another job.

I didn't go through the pages and read the whole thread... Anyway, I stopped working, since my fiancé makes enough to support us. Honestly, I wish I didn't. Once I stopped, time started going by so slow. My pregnancy flew by when I was working. Don't get me wrong, I love relaxing and I know how lucky I am not to work. I just wish I would've worked a little longer, bc now I'm eight months pregnant and it's too late to try any find another job.

I do not think i would get too bored because I am a full time student and I have to do cooking, cleaning, and sewing stuff almost everyday. My family cant do anything theirselves i guess :haha: At my work, I need to lift heavy boxes on delivery day though and we use chemicals when cleaning. I have a lazy assistant manager so she tells me to do everything.... So I do not think that is very good for baby.... I just feel really lazy for leaving... I would love to finally be able to relax though... Hopefully I can find stuff to keep me busy during pregnancy....:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->