Question: Those familiar with temping. UPDATE

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
UPDATE: I don't think I made it clear in my post, I know how to temp to detect O. I am basically just wondering if low temps are because of the time of day the temp was taken or because the length of sleep

Hi. Confused. I am just doing after O temps right now just to see where my temps are.
I am a night owl and I am up all night long. I went to bed a little after 6 a.m. And I take my temp at 1 p.m. (started yesterday).

Yesterday I temped after about 7 hours of sleep (1 pm) and my BBT was 98.0

Today I went to sleep at 6 and woke up at 9 and my temp was 96.5

I got really nervous but went right back to sleep and woke up again at 10 and 12 (i guess because of the nerves) and my temp was higher and around 12 it was 97.5. Therefore around 1 it should have been 98.0 again per the temp corrector website.

Question: What is up with the 9 a.m. temp of 96.5? Did I not sleep long enough? I have PCOS that I am getting under control right now but of course it makes me worry I did not O. I don't know enough about temps to understand.

I am only basing O off of my CBD advanced high and peak fertility days.

I know that my O is not confirmed because I don't temp.

If it helps, I am 5'7 and 103. I have a VERY small frame.

Ive only temped two months so Im no expert. But, my first thought on a temp fall that much would be either your therm. or you slept with your mouth open? I am really not sure. Thats a big difference though!

Ive only temped two months so Im no expert. But, my first thought on a temp fall that much would be either your therm. or you slept with your mouth open? I am really not sure. Thats a big difference though!

Thanks for your response. I am not sure if it was that low because it was early in the morning or what.

Anyone else have any insight?

Okay so I have calmed down. I had to tell myself it is all about the shift, not necessarily the temps. And since I of course missed my shift, I just wanted to see if I was warmed up from the progesterone post O. I think a 98.0 post O temp is good and it stayed that way for 2 days thus far.

Updating for anyone who may have this question or similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->