Question to anyone who orders asda online

Im gunna order next week.
Hopefully il get some free bits but knowing my luck il get lots missing lol

I've only had some things for free once, unfortunately it was stuff we don't use, coconut milk and naanbread and something else but can't remember what.... the naanbread we would've used but it was out of date by the time we wanted to use it. And the coconut milk is still in the cupboard :p

I had a couple of times where they messed my shopping up (3 times in a row) so I ALWAYS check the list...

Oooh, i have just started using Asda as sainsburies kept replacing my orders with expensive items adding sometimes as much as £30 onto our bill.

The first shop, we got 4 bags of cat litter instead of two, and last week we got two 24packs of Pepsi max instead of one!

I find sainsburys do that too. I suspect they do it deliberately espec. with special offers, e.g ordered 84 dishwasher tabs which were half price so £9, they subsituted them for Fairy ones that were £14.

Aren't they awful!! I swear Sainsburies did it every week except the first order. I'd had enough after i ordered bumper packs of Huggies super dry at buy one get one free. Instead i got one pack of the superdry and one of pampers, so i ended up paying £22 instead of £9.99. At the same tme i ordered a mega bottle of Persil on offer for £6 instead of £14 and i got the small one which cost £6.:growlmad: EVERY WEEK!!!!

They can't make you pay more if they substitute something! Even if it's more expensive they have to give it you for the same price as the product you ordered, and ask you if you're ok with the substitute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->