Question to mommies/mommies to be?

A

AriannasMama

Before you got your BFP could you just tell that you were pregnant or was it a surprise? I am due for AF tomorrow but don't really feel any different, I threw up once this week (but that was due to a bad headache), and have only had some nausea on and off. I have never really had any symptoms before AF comes either so its difficult to tell if I feel different or not, lol.

Hun with 3 of my 5, I never took a test. I just knew.

When I got my first BFP I had absolutely no idea. Didn't feel any different. FF kept moving my ov date so I wasn't even sure if I'd ovulated yet!

when i was preg with my daughter i had no idea i was preg!! was 5 days late so did a test & was sooo pleased as we had been ttc her for 6 mths. Had a very easy pregnancy & only felt preg when she started to move as had no symptoms!! didnt need to wee more, no cravings...i just wish i could get preg again!!! i wouldnt even care if i had morning sickness!! its been 17 mths now :( xx

i had no idea i def wasn't trying as it was my first time at ever having sex soo when my period was late i was like uh oh took a test and well the rest is history...

except weirdly enough just one day after the test is when the nausea began...

I knew with both of mine, I suddenly got bewbs! (for those of you with teeny bewbs Im sure you can relate. 1/2 a cup size is HUGE to us)

i had no idea with either of mine,felt no different what so ever.

good luck!

I suspected i was with my son.... couldnt tell you why though cos i cant remember!!! wish i could so i could compare the symptoms to now

We've been try for 5 months and this month was the month that I was almost sure I was out....but suprise suprise I got my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->