question to those one second or more babies

Baby180512

Reaction score
just wondering those of u who had alot of little niggles, little pains and generally very uncomfortable pregnancy did baby come early? This pregnancy is horrid in comparision to my first. My lo was quite comfortable i had no niggles or pains did t even have braxton hicks til about 36/37 weeks was an easy pregnancy other thn back ache towards the end(he was back to back) and he came on his due date tho contactions started 2days before. This pregnancy however i have started getting braxton hicks already, i get lots of niggles and pains and am forevrr telling hubby i am going for a rest to see if they go away, its lucky baby is sooo active otherwise i would be a lot more stressed out by these pains. With my lo being one i dont get as much rest etc as i did with first but i just have this feeling that this baby just isnt that comfortable and will arrive early (i want him to be late so hes born septemebrr)

I got braxton hicks a LOT with my second, I think you tend to feel them more. She came a little earlier. first was born 42+1 and second was born 40+5.I generally breezed through both pregnancies though.

This one I feel a LOT of niggles and pains all the time, pregnancy hasn't been as kind to me :haha:

I've had more discomfort this time around but thankfully I'm still pretty comfortable. I think it's normal to be more uncomfortable second time around as everything is a bit looser etc. That being said, I think its definitely more common for second babies to come a bit earlier xx

I definitely had more niggles and pains first time around (though felt much better overall) and LO arrived at 41+1. Was in latent labour for at least two weeks. I'm hoping this one's a little more punctual. :D

I had a really easy pregnancy with my first and he was still 3 weeks early lol, both my second and third were nightmare pregnancies with all the pains, niggles and discomfort they both came at exactly 39 weeks. This one.... My god I just want it to be over, I'm already losing plug, braxton hicks are getting right on my nerves and he feels so low it's unreal, I've no doubt he'll be coming early too though just due to previous history, but I'll be able to let you know very soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->