Question.......

Lissajane1

Reaction score
Ok. I started my last period 5-14-13. Had unprotected sex May 25, 26, 27, & 28 with "OOPS" each time (I didn't know I was my most fertile then because I usually just track my periods and they usually are right on time). Boyfriend wanted me to take the morning after pill, but I waited until 5-30 to take it because of worries from past miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. I finally took the pill, but threw it up around 15 minutes later ( I could still see pieces of the pill in the bile) and I never took the second pill. Now I am feeling pregnant. Lower stomach is hard as a rock and has been for about 3 days now. I have to urinate all of the time. I am getting light headed and dizzy. Feel sick to my stomach and I think I am getting a cold. AF is not due until the 12th and all pregnancy tests, of course, are coming out negative since it is so early. What are the chances that I could be pregnant, even with the late intake (and purge) of the morning after pill?

Ok. I started my last period 5-14-13. Had unprotected sex May 25, 26, 27, & 28 with "OOPS" each time (I didn't know I was my most fertile then because I usually just track my periods and they usually are right on time). Boyfriend wanted me to take the morning after pill, but I waited until 5-30 to take it because of worries from past miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. I finally took the pill, but threw it up around 15 minutes later ( I could still see pieces of the pill in the bile) and I never took the second pill. Now I am feeling pregnant. Lower stomach is hard as a rock and has been for about 3 days now. I have to urinate all of the time. I am getting light headed and dizzy. Feel sick to my stomach and I think I am getting a cold. AF is not due until the 12th and all pregnancy tests, of course, are coming out negative since it is so early. What are the chances that I could be pregnant, even with the late intake (and purge) of the morning after pill?

well if you DTD over your most fertile time, especially more than once, yes you could be! And with the morning after pill, they say latest is 72h after. Plus you didnt have the 2nd and 1st didnt digest fully... Id test in a few days with first morning wee.

I'd say there's a good possibility because frankly you didn't really take the pill at all, after 15 mins almost none of it would have absorbed. Wait and :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->