Question

jtink28

Mama
Reaction score
Alright, so I am not TTC. My DH and I have 2 little boys who just happened to be very high-maintenance, and we are so so happy to be done with 2 kids. We've used the pull-out method ever since we've been together (9 years) and only have gotten pregnant when actively trying.

My LMP was Feb 3 -7, my normal 5 day cycle. My cycles go anywhere form 25-28 days, they're shorter. We had sex on Feb 10th, 3 days after my cycle ended, and for the first time ever, my DH got carried away and forgot to pull out. I figured we were safe, but then I got ewcm on the 13th and my normal ovulation cramps on the 14th. So..that's unprotected sex 4-6 days before ovulation. Am I safe, you think?

This wouldn't be unwanted on my part, but just...not planned. And I know my DH would be upset, as he has a 13 year old daughter and we have our 2 boys together.

Someone please assure me that we are likely okay. Even though sometimes I'd like another..

Honestly, I don’t think your DH can be too upset being as you’re both happy using the pull out method? There’s always a risk of getting pregnant using it and I’m sure you both know that?

Not impossible to fall pregnant 4 days before ovulation but theres a low chance.

The pullout method is notoriously unreliable so I can't see why your OH would be able to be grumpy about it. It only works if you actually pull out, after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->