Question

zacandgwen

Reaction score
Okay so I posted a very faint :bfp: a couple of days ago and here are a few more. My question is they dont look like todays is any darker than yesterdays and it took a few minutes for it to show up on the test. Do you think this could be a chemical since todays isnt much if any darker than yesterdays? They were both taken with FMU... Im worried!!! Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 66
  • compare1.jpg
    compare1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 71
Hey there - not sure about how quickly the line is supposed to darken. Both tests look like definitive BFPs to me.

When is AF due?

I can very clearly see a line, and a much darker line than I was getting on home tests after a blood test confirmed my preg. Mine didn't get 'dark' for about a week after.

When is AF due or how many DPO are you?

What do the instructions on the test say? As long are the colour appears BEFORE the end of the time (e.g. 10 minutes or 5 minutes depending on the test), then it's a BFP.

Mine took a few days after AF was due before it darkened up. Those look pretty good to me!

hCG is said to double every 48 hours, but I've seen lots of times this isn't the case. Keep testing.

My lines were quite faint for days. I left it a week & half & they were darker than the control line. I think HCG doubles every few days. Dont worry your lines are pretty dark at the mo! Well darker than what mine were.
Congrats!!

I got a complete blank :bfn: the day after my first faint :bfp: and I thought it was chemical too, it took several days before the line got really dark, around 15 dpo I think. What dpo are you?

If there is no AF I wouldn't worry!

the second one does look slightly darker to me and both look like def bfp so dont worry, test again in a few days

different tests, even if they are the same brand, can have different levels of dye in them, so don't panic.

Loads darker so don't you worry. Tomorrows will be even stronger just you wait, especially when you compare it to your first. Congratulations. x

Thank you all so much for your encouragement! I am 14 dpo today so those were taken at 12 and 13dpo. Im supposed to see :witch: on the 9th or 10th but we do have a Dr. appt tomorrow! You guys are so wonderful! :hug:

Hey, those are both definitely :bfp:

Please stop worrying. A line is a line - you are pregnant!

Congrats!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think that the later test is def darker. Either way, its def a :bfp: Congrats

they darken every couple days, try testing in a week and that baby will light up! :bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->