Questioning everything

Dimples81

Reaction score
Really thought I was ready to try all this again but now I’m not sure. Had an exploratory hysteroscopy and d and c on Monday as have been bleeding in between periods and after sex. My boyfriend lives around 40mins away and has always been a bit short on common sense, sometimes I’m not a priority over certain things and I get that. He took Monday off so he could take me to hospital (he didn’t in the end but that is separate to all this) and Tuesday so I wasn’t alone for 24hours after general anaesthetic as instructed by hospital. I was alright after the surgery initially but by Tuesday evening I was in horrendous pain and have been since. He had to go home on Tuesday evening and I’ve hardly heard from him since. He messaged me this morning and I asked him to come over this eve as I’m in too much pain to do anything, can’t get in the shower etc and need a bit of help and he said he is too busy. I can’t believe how little he cares about me this week. Am I overreacting because I’m feeling vulnerable and in pain etc? How can I try to have a baby with someone who can’t even prioritise a partner when ill? Am I being nuts?

Honestly hun, from this alone I would say yes it sounds crazy to try to have a baby with a person like that. But no one knows the whole story but you and only you can make that decision for you. For me personally I wouldn’t want to be with someone like that let alone have a child with them. My husband moved mountains to help me during our dating days when my parents were divorcing and I had to deal with the aftermath of that. That’s when I knew he was the one, and he is still as amazing as a husband and father. We can’t control how others act, but we can control how we let people treat us by allowing them to be in our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->